Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

North East SUCKS!

overdriven

Reaction score
If the Northeast sucks so bad hell there's always room on the south florida crew for more members lol .... best thing about florida only rain to deal with lol
Hmmm no snow, summer tires year round. Sounds pretty good, then I wouldn't need a beater for winter. The worst is around here they use a mix of salt and sand, so the highway is like a sandblaster on the front of the truck. Pain in the a#$ to touch up all the little chips.

Gotjustin27

Reaction score
psh... so cal has been pretty wak lately. RAIN RAIN RAIN. plus we got some tornado warning or something the other day.

and p.s. someone died at mt high a few days ago from an avalanche. thats a 1st. off duty ski patrol died. and 1 other is missing

JK69LS6

Reaction score
Just so you know there are plenty of nice cars here in the NE, you just have to look for them. Although I do have to say it being so cold out I can't wash my truck so the local car wash gets some good business. As for the cars my buddy runs a storage place in NY, you want to talk about changing your pants you see so many Ferraris you just walk by them like they are mustangs. Pretty cool stuff.

Top Bottom