Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Not an X but still..

Mattaco63

Reaction score
So i don't quite own an X-Runner but i do have a SR5 Taco that i love ideas for mods so i thought i would join! Been on Tacomaworld for awhile but i'm not as much into the Lifts and such.

Hope you don't mind a non X-Runner poking around!

Workman3886

Reaction score
We have plenty of Tacos, 4-Runners, and others running around here, we love Em all!!!

Welcome and you'll be able to find plenty of useful information here, so what kind of plans do you have?

Mattaco63

Reaction score
We have plenty of Tacos, 4-Runners, and others running around here, we love Em all!!!

Welcome and you'll be able to find plenty of useful information here, so what kind of plans do you have?

Awesome! Glad to hear.
I really want to supercharge :D
Going to school for automotive at the moment so i'm learning more every day.
And sooner or later i'm sure ill end up lowering it!

Plus it seems like every day i'm looking for a new mod to do haha

Last edited:

ToyotaTacoma4Ever

Reaction score
Welcome to XRU,

I'm one of those guys that have a regular tacoma lol a double cab more specifically
You'll find a bunch of mods you can do on this site lol

Workman3886

Reaction score
Sweet! For superchargers we have two options, either URD or TRD, both have their pros and cons, depends on what exactly you're looking for. We have plenty of people on here with both, just ask around and you'll find answers to any questions you may have!

Mattaco63

Reaction score
Sweet! For superchargers we have two options, either URD or TRD, both have their pros and cons, depends on what exactly you're looking for. We have plenty of people on here with both, just ask around and you'll find answers to any questions you may have!

Great :)
Thanks!

xrspeedway

Reaction score
welcome. i think URD is going to be the only who carries a supercharger for ur truck

RRCanuck

Reaction score
Welcome to xru sir. Get some pics up when you can.

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
You gotta go into more detail about your "ultra drifter" wheels. Get your post count up so we can see some pics!:top:

Mattaco63

Reaction score
Okay i can finally upload some pics! here in my ride :D

12_zps642adbce.jpg

10.jpg

4a0daca7.jpg

Top Bottom