Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Not going to lie, i'm excited...

SickRedXRnr

"OK, Good Talk"
Reaction score
So FINALLY after months of waiting, debating, and not having money... i decided to just do it! I don't think i have to do much explaining with the picture! Can't wait for the weekend to come so i can put this puppy in :biggrin:

Just came today :)
CIMG0464.jpg

Came last friday
CIMG0460.jpg

just waiting on the PAC SWI-PS Steering Wheel Interface which should be here tomorrow. And hopefully also getting the X closure this week as well... god i love my truck :rock:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
The combination is a sweet system and i am very happy with mine:rock:

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
Man, those things sure are popular! Nice score bro...:top:

Yallrun

Reaction score
Wow, that's frickin bad a$$. Nice:top:

Coopstain

Reaction score
man, i still want to know where you got all that for the price you paid... hook me up lol.

SickRedXRnr

"OK, Good Talk"
Reaction score
man, i still want to know where you got all that for the price you paid... hook me up lol.

It is called HiFiAudioonline and i also think they go by Sound of Tri-State. The phone number to call is 302-792-1824. I talked to a woman and got everything taken care of in just a few minutes. Came out to $680 out the door but keep in mind mine was the refurb one but looks BRAND new with pioneer 90 day warranty from factory, both east and west GPS cds, all wires nicely packaged, etc etc. could not be MORE happy.

Hi_On_X

Reaction score
Man those are solid units you got there.... :top:

nxrunner

Reaction score
So FINALLY after months of waiting, debating, and not having money... i decided to just do it! I don't think i have to do much explaining with the picture! Can't wait for the weekend to come so i can put this puppy in :biggrin:

CIMG0464.jpg

where did you purchase it from? prices?

Came last friday
CIMG0460.jpg

just waiting on the PAC SWI-PS Steering Wheel Interface which should be here tomorrow. And hopefully also getting the X closure this week as well... god i love my truck :rock:

SickRedXRnr

"OK, Good Talk"
Reaction score

It is called HiFiAudioonline and i also think they go by Sound of Tri-State. The phone number to call is 302-792-1824. I talked to a woman and got everything taken care of in just a few minutes. Came out to $680 out the door but keep in mind mine was the refurb one but looks BRAND new with pioneer 90 day warranty from factory, both east and west GPS cds, all wires nicely packaged, etc etc. could not be MORE happy.

:top: i also just a min ago ordered some monster cable RCAs to attach to the back so that when my X closure box comes in, it will be plug and play :) why cant it be the weekend already!!!

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
All you biches getting D3's... you're gonna make me upgrade! :motz:Looks sweet dood!!! Great selection on the setup.

Coopstain

Reaction score
All you biches getting D3's... you're gonna make me upgrade! :motz:Looks sweet dood!!! Great selection on the setup.

whoa.. do i sense jealousy? :laugh: This is the package im getting when i get all the cash up... im hoping the rebate is still in affect by then. Anyone know how long the rebate lasts?

hrspwr236

Reaction score

This is the only way to roll in an rr join the club:rock:

KX7

Reaction score

CIMG0464.jpg

Came last friday
CIMG0460.jpg

This is a must the same set up will be coming to me very soon D3 baby!!!!:rock:

Top Bottom