Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

November 13/14th lunch/bowling/movie?

Venomous_X

Reaction score
sunday, the only thing that was saturday was for those who were coming crash at the hotel near my house to save on drive time. you interested in that let me know?

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
nah im gonna be on daddy duty saturday after the diabetes walk but thanks man

InfernoX

Reaction score
I could possibly be down to come chill if I can make it. I will have to check my schedule as long as yall don't mind a new comer to the group tagging along??

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
I could prolly go but only if its the 14th, the South Carolina @ UF is the 13th.

InfernoX

Reaction score
Awesome just let me know a time and a definite place to meet and I will let you know if I will be able to make it.. Thanks man

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Will do inferno:top: Miami it's Sunday for sure but were relaxing at the hotel sat night if you want to meet

SLVRBRSS

Reaction score
Man I can still come but I've had a bit of misfortune befall me....
Ya know how it was raining all yesterday? I hydroplaned on I-10 across three lanes of traffic and went ass first into the concrete center divider... I'm okay and the truck is drivable, just a little uglier than normal...

Slay0r

Reaction score
dam, where at on i-10?

good news is ur ok

InfernoX

Reaction score
Man I can still come but I've had a bit of misfortune befall me....
Ya know how it was raining all yesterday? I hydroplaned on I-10 across three lanes of traffic and went ass first into the concrete center divider... I'm okay and the truck is drivable, just a little uglier than normal...

Dude that sucks, I am happy to hear that you are ok. Sorry to hear about your truck tho. At lease its drivable. It could always be worse.
14645_194771619780_748184780_2795146_1400933_n.jpg

SLVRBRSS

Reaction score
dam, where at on i-10?

good news is ur ok

Northbound between college and acadian. Worst part is I was doing about 40 in a 60 trying to avoid this!
I really got lucky too, went from the right side all the way over without hitting anyone else... To say I've experienced the BSP curse twice now, I'm not complaining by any means because it could definately been worse. God is good. I'll post it up in street stories when I get a chance.

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
damn bro sorry to hear that...imo i think cars look a little better that if the damaged part is small then take it off til it gets fixed than to just leave it on as an eye sore on a bad ass truck

SLVRBRSS

Reaction score
Well the entire right side bed is kinked and the tailgate is done, that corner of the truck was effectively turned underneath; I wish it were as simple as driving around without a part or two... It only scuffed the exhaust tip tho, pipe is fine lol.

x ynot

Reaction score
dang man sorry to here about the ride that really blows

Venomous_X

Reaction score
1. Donny
2. Jason (Jmoore)
3. Jonathan (acee) -can eat at least.
4. SLVRBRSS- Sunday the 14th definitely.
5. Brian (babyboi2284) -more chance of sat than sun. definitely eat and maybe bowling.
6. Bsw
7. Vecte - Sunday, I'm grilling for a work function that Saturday.
8. Grumpy - 13th and 24th hotel shennanigans (pending details)NO LONGER CAN MAKE IT
9. Dane + Nikki sunday (careful of s2k antennas, shes a clepto)
10. Amarillo X (still pending details on possibility or not)NO LONGER CAN MAKE IT
11. Redhott (JJ) -good for hotel and lunch

Time is still set for 1pm!

Location is :
Buffalo Wild Wings
7a.jpg

(225) 819-8438
7524 Blue Bonnet Blvd.
Baton Rouge, LA 70810

further festivities may be bowling or movie pending locals, time etc....

Slay0r

Reaction score
whats going on saturday again?

ill b down for food after i leave Paintball practice on sunday, but i probably wont stick around for bowling and the movie

Johnathan/acee- i think i met you at Import Face Off, If you're friends with Brad (370z)

Top Bottom