Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

..now that's a stubby!

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Just got it in today.

X_RUNNIN Ill get ur antenna off soon bro!

Attachments

• DSCF5322.jpg
    DSCF5322.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 115
  • DSCF5320.jpg
    DSCF5320.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 174

wchoy09

Reaction score
i saw ones like that on ebay. i was hesitant in getting one because i thought that the reception might not be good so i went with the s2000. hows the reception?

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Im curious as well...about the reception, I find that the stock isnt even all that good at times.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
i saw ones like that on ebay. i was hesitant in getting one because i thought that the reception might not be good so i went with the s2000. hows the reception?

Havent checked yet. Just put it on when I got home from work. Im fixin to go see. Ill let u know bro.

Just Checked It. The reception is great. That's in town......with engine running...

damn i can't even see it

Thats the idea.......:biggrin:

Last edited:

Tapp

Reaction score
that thing is awesome!! check and see how the reception is..

RedXr

Reaction score
Im just curious, do you guys listen to the radio that much. I took mine out and left it out. no need to worry about anyone jacking it. but then again, i only listen to my cd's.:dontknow:

Hi_On_X

Reaction score
Shorter version of s2k antenna, how's the reception guys......

blastap

Reaction score
i really dont listen to the radio, i have xm and my ipod in the truck so the radio is pointless

Vecte

"Fluffy"
Reaction score
Any modification needed for it to fit, or does it screw right in like stock? How much was it? Where did you get it?

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Paid 14 dollars on EBAY. Here is the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT&viewitem=&item=270258713093

I did check the radio while the truck was running in the drive way. Reception was clear. I am sure its not good when u go out of town and things....but who cares. Like a few of u have mentioned, I don't really use the radio much.

As for mounting up....its comes with adaptors that screw into our stock antenna mount....then u just put the stubby on.

I love it. Got a lot of compliments so far while I was drivin around earlier.

Thanks guys for the props. Order one....they are cheap!

AsianTaco

Reaction score
I had one of those with the exact style except it was made of aluminum. It sucked balls getting reception on my old Tacoma.

Vecte

"Fluffy"
Reaction score
Wow, lol, I looked at that exact antenna awhile back and didn't get it cause I thought it wouldn't work.:laugh: That is when I got my S2K antenna instead.

Top Bottom