Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NST CR-Lite Crank Pulley, ALT & WP Kit, Feedback, Reviews, Comments

Roymunson

Reaction score
Interested in purchasing the crank pulley. Is the water pump and alt pulley worth getting?

NonStopTuning

Reaction score
any word on the alt and water pulleys??

No, unfortunately, not yet. Production is moving along... though a bit slower than we'd like.
I am working hard to fill all back-orders during the months of June and July.
Feel free to contact us directly by phone if you'd like to discuss further.

Crank pulleys are in stock and ready for immediate shipping.
Red & Graphite Gray.

Many thanks for the support!

MIKE @ NST

I<3JDM

Reaction score
No, unfortunately, not yet. Production is moving along... though a bit slower than we'd like.
I am working hard to fill all back-orders during the months of June and July.
Feel free to contact us directly by phone if you'd like to discuss further.

Red & Graphite Gray.

Many thanks for the support!

MIKE @ NST
Red & Graphite Gray.

are these for the TRD S/C applications also?

NonStopTuning

Reaction score
It has certainly been a VERY busy couple of weeks around here.

We've wrapped up production on a large batch of our Alternator Pulleys. All back-orders / pre-orders will be shipping within the next few business days. Tracking info will be emailed.

Crank Pulleys are in stock and ready for immediate shipping.

Water Pump Pulleys and TRD SC Kits are still sold out. Those are being worked on, but I can not offer a 100% solid ETA at this time.

Many thanks for the patience ladies and gents. Best of luck with all your projects!

MIKE @ NST

Red & Graphite Gray.

are these for the TRD S/C applications also?

The same NST CR-Lite Crank Pulley is compatible with both the n/a and the TRD SC 1GR.
These are in stock and ready for immediate delivery.

:top::top:

MIKE @ NST

Last edited:

NonStopTuning

Reaction score
Crank and Alternator Pulleys are in stock.

Water Pump Pulleys, unfortunately, are still sold out.

MIKE @ NST

MonteSS8707

Reaction score
Looks like I know what I'm gna order monday...alt pulley. As long as they are in stock in gray. Hope the water pump pulleys come in sometime soon. I've been wanting these ever since I installed my NST crank pulley.

NonStopTuning

Reaction score
Looks like I know what I'm gna order monday...alt pulley. As long as they are in stock in gray. Hope the water pump pulleys come in sometime soon. I've been wanting these ever since I installed my NST crank pulley.

Hi Monte,

Thank you sir! ALTERNATOR and CRANK pulleys are in stock. Red and Gray.
Unfortunately, water pump pulleys are not likely to be available again until sometime in September.

Thanks again.

MIKE @ NST

NonStopTuning

Reaction score
Crank Pulleys and Alternator Pulleys are in stock.

Unfortunately, still sold out of WP and SC Pulleys.

Thanks everyone!

MIKE @ NST

NonStopTuning

Reaction score
A few updates.

1. Unfortunately, we've had a few manufacturing setbacks this year and things have not moved along as quickly as we'd like.

2. We have four customers who have outstanding orders for our TRD SC OVERDRIVE KIT / WP PULLEYS. These members have been waiting for production to be completed. I certainly do appreciate your patience to this point. We are going to issue complete refunds for these four members. Refund checks will be mailed by Nov 10, 2012. These customers will be emailed.

Anyone who has any outstanding order for a back-ordered item will receive a full refund by mid November.

3. In addition, and in fact more unfortunately, the demand (and support for our products) from the XRU community has not been good over the past couple years. This makes doing business here extremely difficult.

As a result, we've had to make a very tough decision regarding some of our product catalog here. Unfortunately, as of this writing, it looks like we are going to have to discontinue mass production of our 1GR pulleys.

We have a small number of CR-Lite Crank Pulleys (red and gray) and a small number of Alternator Pulleys (red and gray) in stock now. These pulleys are available for immediate shipping. These are very likely the last 1GR pulleys that will be mass produced.

As always, everyone is welcome to email us or try to contact us by phone and ask for me directly. Please understand and be patient of the fact that SEMA is next week and communication may be a bit slow with regard to phones and emails.

Please understand that we reserve the right to delete ANY irrelevant posts/replies in this or any other thread without explanation.

Many thanks to those who have shown support for our brand and products over the past couple years. I certainly do appreciate it VERY much. Best of luck with all your projects.

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Oh that blows....so all in all there wiill be no more O/D S/C kits. Correct?

Top Bottom