Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

- NST GROUP BUY - XR-CR-LITE Crank Pulley -

Status
Not open for further replies.

yayxrunner707

Reaction score
This may be alot to ask for.... If it is then disregard...
Anyway you can post that order just so we all know when to expect them ????

i know it may be some work but that would be great. and greatly appriciated:biggrin:

Bobby B

Reaction score
Sorry if this is a repeat question but are these shipping UPS?

yayxrunner707

Reaction score
have these started to ship out yet. cuz i want mine:biggrin:. sorry im so impatient. hahaa. let us know especially if mine shipeed out:laugh:

Coupe

Reaction score
I am on this list as well. My guess is these guys may have some Ike related delays. I would cut these guys a little slack if they run late.

yayxrunner707

Reaction score
I am on this list as well. My guess is these guys may have some Ike related delays. I would cut these guys a little slack if they run late.

i understand bro. i was just giving them ****. im totally aptient..ive waited for this long im sure i can wait a couple more days.

jmoore120

Reaction score
Arent they based in Houston? They are most likely having Ike issues.

Coupe

Reaction score
If you have been watching the news (many of the Houston area locals can not) the area is pretty screwed up. Gas shortages, food shortages, the big one is limited electrical power. Some areas have it and other do not. I got my power at home yesterday afternoon, but still no power at work.

Many traffic lights do not work. I left the house early this morning. When I returned there was a mile long line of cars trying to get out of my neighborhood. I rarely see more than three cars lined up.

Just getting around town is a pain.

SickRedXRnr

"OK, Good Talk"
Reaction score
its the 16th.... any of these puppies out yet???? haha seems like its been about 4 months now! Im going nuts now....

NonStopTuning

Reaction score
If you have been watching the news (many of the Houston area locals can not) the area is pretty screwed up. Gas shortages, food shortages, the big one is limited electrical power. Some areas have it and other do not. I got my power at home yesterday afternoon, but still no power at work.

Many traffic lights do not work. I left the house early this morning. When I returned there was a mile long line of cars trying to get out of my neighborhood. I rarely see more than three cars lined up.

Just getting around town is a pain.

Exactly!!! For those who do not know... The Houston area is the 4th largest community in the US, and LESS THAN 20% of Houston is fully operational right now! Over 2.5Million people have lost power, and been without power, over the past few days!!! Many have had no water, no gas, running out of food, etc. Many neighborhoods are devastated right now. Roof damage, water, and wind damage.

I have personally been without power at my home since 5am Saturday morning. No lights, no tv, no refrigerator... all the every day things we all take for granted...

I am going to asess our inventory levels tomorrow and get back to you all with the latest update as soon as I have it. Almost everything in Houston/Galveston has been closed over the past few days... Banks, Post offices, grocery stores.

Stay tuned gang, and please keep us in your prayers...

yayxrunner707

Reaction score
thanx for the update. i totally understand the situation. my prayers are with you and your family and i hope everything can go back to normal out there. keep us posted bro.

Exactly!!! For those who do not know... The Houston area is the 4th largest community in the US, and LESS THAN 20% of Houston is fully operational right now! Over 2.5Million people have lost power, and been without power, over the past few days!!! Many have had no water, no gas, running out of food, etc. Many neighborhoods are devastated right now. Roof damage, water, and wind damage.

I have personally been without power at my home since 5am Saturday morning. No lights, no tv, no refrigerator... all the every day things we all take for granted...

I am going to asess our inventory levels tomorrow and get back to you all with the latest update as soon as I have it. Almost everything in Houston/Galveston has been closed over the past few days... Banks, Post offices, grocery stores.

06XR-SW

Reaction score

everyone hope is safe and u guys/gals are in our prayers!!!

NonStopTuning

Reaction score
SO after a full week of no power, things are starting to get back to normal around here :biggrin:

CR-Lite Crank Pulleys are DONE and are being engraved tomorrow and wed :top::top:

Shipping will begin via USPS Priority Mail on THU and FRI and you can expect your packages in your mailboxes by MON SEPT 29 :rockon:

:driver:

Ninja17

Reaction score
FINALLY!! haha thats good to hear man, thanks for the update.

Toyotaguy_7

Reaction score
is there a chance to buy them later cuz that would be a great add with my flywheel

yayxrunner707

Reaction score
whoooooooooo. NST IS THE CHIET. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. FINNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

A LITTLE BIT TO EXITED?

HMMM. WELL F**K IT HAHAH. WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:rockon:

So is there a special tool we have to buy to put it on or what??? or prybar that s**t. haha

absolut

Reaction score
So are these pulleys done?? :dontknow:
Glade to here u guys are up and running again.

OK, I didn't read....hahahaha.... Glade everyting is back to normal for u guys.. I can't wait now..................

Last edited:

SickRedXRnr

"OK, Good Talk"
Reaction score
is there possibly going to be instructions that come with these? or a HOW TO page on the website for reference reasons? Just finding out before it gets here:top:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom