Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NST Lightweight Pulley Kit 1GR Toyota

lamia2super

Reaction score
SOLD!

NonStopTuning Lightweight Pulley Kit for 1GR Toyota. i bought the kit awhile ago to install in my tacoma xrunner but now i rather just sell them. from how they look they have never been installed and they should fit on any toyota that has the 1gr motor which is a 4.0 v6

SOLD!!

Product Description

The NST Lite series is a designation used for pulleys that are light-weight versions of their OEM counterparts. All NST pulleys are built using High quality 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum and are roughly 50% lighter than steel or cast iron OEM pulleys.

The NST Lite series is designed for Toyota 1GR owners looking to reduce weight and increase the throttle response of their engines. These OEM-diameter pulleys will neither underdrive nor overdrive the associated accessories, yet lead to great throttle response and improved horsepower numbers in many applications.

BENEFITS

Great weight reduction
- Average of 65% -- 70% over OEM
Increased horsepower
- Average of 7 -- 10 horsepower
Lower ET's & higher trap speeds
- Average of .20s & average of 2MPH

- OEM Crank Pulley 70oz
- NST Crank Pulley 40oz

- OEM Alternator Pulley 10oz
- NST Alternator Pulley 3oz

- OEM Water Pump Pulley 22oz
- NST Alternator Pulley 10oz

Last edited:

Prise

Reaction score
How much did you sell them for if you don't mind me asking/ i have a complete set in the same color i will be taking off soon. Thanks

x-runner kid

Reaction score
1GRracer I already pm'd him about when he sells his. Since I somehow was late on getting this set.

Top Bottom