Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Nw Toy Run 08

blueblazeracer

Reaction score
I did this last year and we managed to CLOG I5 completely.
NW TOY RUN 2008

December 13 , 2008
Time: 1:30 pm
Place: 272nd park n ride. exit 147 off I-5
Bring: unopened toy

TOYS FOR TOTS

YEP. THATS RIGHT! SATURDAY DEC.13th 1:30pm AT 272ND PARK N RIDE. EXIT 147. GONNA DRIVE OVER TO PACIFIC RACEWAYS. DROP OFF TOYS AND ENJOY THE PEOPLE AND CARS.

LAST YEAR WAS AT THE EXTREME. OVER 400 CARS. LOTS OF FUN, AND LOTS OF TOYS. WANNA MAKE THIS EVENT SO LARGE WE WILL HAVE TO HAVE THE TACOMA DOME IN A FEW YEARS. LOOKS LIKE IT'S GETTING THERE SO LETS GET IT GOING!!!

This is going to be a BIG ONE. I want to see everybody there. I mean everybody. This is for the CHILDREN that are less fortunate. I don't care what you bring, a hot wheel or a stuffed animal. Just an unopened toy. This will show the community that all the cars are not street racing all the time. This will be an open forum event. I will post on other forums. YOU NEED TO BE AT THIS ONE!
LETS MAKE SOME KIDS HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS!

www.nwtoyrun.com

I HOPE TO SEE EVERYBODY , I MEAN EVERYBODY who has ever looked at this page to attend. as you can tell last years was AWSOME. and this years will be better!!!!!!!!! the web page is still in the works and some pics don't show unless you are a member of that club. i will be fixing it soon. will be adding the forums i post on also. this will be on a saturday and even in the after noon so NO EXCUSES! HA HA HA!!!!

FEEL FREE TO POST ON OTHER FORUMS, JUST PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHICH ONES.

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
I'll be in Australia. :thumpdown:

FoxDavis

XRU Overdosed
Reaction score

Don't think It will be that bad in Aussie land...hehe. :hmmmm2: Australia or giving toys :hmmmm2: ....haha Give your mate the toys, then you will still be doing a good thing...lol

Here goes your mate with your toys.....:driver:

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
your going to love australia ryan...:top: I have had the chance to go there twice and it was a blast. so many good surf spots, love the scenery, but you going to love the girl to guy ratio...:biggrin: its a staggering 5-1(when I went there back in 1998 and 2001)...chicks galore and so many hotties too...:rockon: have fun bro and don't forget to take some awesome pictures and videos...

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
I Only get one day off while I'm there. It will be a lot of work, but then again I only need one day.. When I'm done with that place their toilets are going to flush the right way. :laugh:

Ryan

blueblazeracer

Reaction score
its coming up soon. I think ill stop off and pick up some hotwheels cars for the kids

There might be a meet up at Griots in Fife around say 11:00 and caravan from there, first, for some lunch and then to the park an ride to meet up with the rest of the toy run.

I'll post back with more info as i get it. dont make me the lonley XR in the cruise:frown:

Top Bottom