Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NW X-runners

blueblazeracer

Reaction score
I'm back from nationals guys just keepin the NW representin here. Whens the next meet and where is Chris to line this out? Sounds like I need to line out a cruise with some good twisties in it.

Fire off guys where has everyone been?

stuckinseattle

Reaction score
all ive been doing is working my bleep bleep off. i need a road trip with some twisties, my ss drop will be here in 2 weeks and then im hitting the road.

CanyonCarver

Reaction score
Well after my trip to Cali I'll be putting on my SS drop on with QA1s. Can't wait.

mrguy33391

Reaction score
I'm ready to go. Just been hanging out and waiting for the weather to stay nice!!

blueblazeracer

Reaction score
how about a cruise out to ocean shores or even a cruise to paradise at Mt rainier for the twisties? Seriously look up the route to paradise on goole maps.

should probably subscribe to these threads to keep updated with the NW crew.

Toyotaguy_7

Reaction score
hopefully tomorrow start install on my turbo kit. maybe after i get it done i'll be down.

blueblazeracer

Reaction score
Looks like a double header autocross event out in Packwood WA this weekend. Saturday is the prosolo event(mirrored course with drag race start tree), and sunday is a regualar local event in the same place. Anyone want to come out this weekand and check it out? Dave, Sean, Chris?

sixstringdave

Reaction score
I am going jet-skiing this weekend or i would. I need to make it to a meet sometime with you guys though. I still need to get this Maf Cal in here!!

And i have the software on my PC to tune any one if any one needs it.

blueblazeracer

Reaction score
yeah I can help you install that sometime. I still have to get the disc to sean. I have had it for a while now.

I know sean needs to do some tuning using my Lm2 so maybe we should plan a mini meet?

sixstringdave

Reaction score
Sounds good to me bro. I was under the impression that all i needed was the installed Maf Cal and my PC connected to it with the software running. Is a wide band needed as well?

blueblazeracer

Reaction score
The maf cal just adjusts the tune but it cant read when changes it made to the tune. You need a wideband after that to see what changes you made to the tune.

Its like having a heater with out a themomitor. You could adjust the heat with a dial but with out a thermometer you have no idea how hot it is.

in our case how lean or rich it is

Make sense?

07SWB

Reaction score
I gotta kno if we are going to do pir pretty soon so I don't pull apart the trans am

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
Oh, NOW you want to do PIR Mike? Where were you when I struggled through this last time? =P

Not as easy as it looks is it fellas? Feel my pain. ;)

Miss you boys.

Ryan

Top Bottom