Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

OEM Grill Cost?

chadfo

Reaction score
I bought my X-R used a few weeks ago. It has a billet grill but I noticed it wasn't flush today. When I removed the grill I saw just how crappy the install was and I want to get rid of it. I thought about a Grillcraft grill to replace the billet but it's $300 or so to get the upper and lower. I was wondering how much an OEM costs to see if it might be cheaper to go that route. I know it's not likely for an OEM part but it's worth asking.
Thanks!:top:

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
check it out on ebay...

toyotapartscheap.com - these guys have color matched but $210 for color matched...

chadfo

Reaction score
Thanks!!!!!! :rock:

I had already checked on Ebay and found several grills but none of them were the right color. I guess I should have mentioned I wanted a color matched piece.

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
that's what i thought...give them a call and give them your vin # and your year of XR...cause that way they can give you the correct product # for the color match...

chadfo

Reaction score
Thanks for the info guys! My new OEM grill will be here Friday. Never thought I'd be excited about anti-modding my truck. :stupid:

chadfo

Reaction score
I just received and installed the new grill today. It was $231 including shipping.

TacomaOEMGrill2009002800x600.jpg

Now I have this old billet thing to get rid of. I thought about turning the it into a clock for my garage. If anybody wants a cheap used billet grill set, this one is up for sale.
Tacoma005800x600.jpg

X-Runner_R1

Reaction score
check it out on ebay...

toyotapartscheap.com - these guys have color matched but $210 for color matched...

Hey i just checked out that website and they have the grille assembly but which one do i choose? Is it the "w/o SR5 package" one? Also i see no option for it being painted? Help please, i need the SWB

Grumpy

Reaction score
Hey i just checked out that website and they have the grille assembly but which one do i choose? Is it the "w/o SR5 package" one? Also i see no option for it being painted? Help please, i need the SWB

Doesn't look like they have color-matched SWB.

$182.21 is the paintable grille, $224.18 is probably the chrome one, and $277.18 is color-matched.

SooRunner

Reaction score
You can find one on fleabay for about under $100. Some are in mint condition and some has broken tabs. I got mine for $80 but not the color I wanted...so now I have to paint it. I'm planning to do the grillcraft mx....any idea to find it at a cheap place? It's about almost $260 for lower and upper.

X-Runner_R1

Reaction score
You can find one on fleabay for about under $100. Some are in mint condition and some has broken tabs. I got mine for $80 but not the color I wanted...so now I have to paint it. I'm planning to do the grillcraft mx....any idea to find it at a cheap place? It's about almost $260 for lower and upper.

Hey yea i looked on Ebay earlier and i found one for $43.83 or something like that. The dealer i bought it from had 10 in stock. It's just black and i'll have to paint to match and the shipping on it was like $43.00!! But it's stilla heck of alot cheaper than what the dealer quoted me, they said $250.00 for the grille and i would have to paint to match!! I also got some JDM crystal headlights for $60.00 pretty sweet deal if you ask me:top: the dealer wanted $250.00 for stock! I found that MX grille you want but i found it for alot more than what you did. They wanted $200 for the upper and $126.00 for the lower!

SooRunner

Reaction score
Hey yea i looked on Ebay earlier and i found one for $43.83 or something like that. The dealer i bought it from had 10 in stock. It's just black and i'll have to paint to match and the shipping on it was like $43.00!! But it's stilla heck of alot cheaper than what the dealer quoted me, they said $250.00 for the grille and i would have to paint to match!! I also got some JDM crystal headlights for $60.00 pretty sweet deal if you ask me:top: the dealer wanted $250.00 for stock! I found that MX grille you want but i found it for alot more than what you did. They wanted $200 for the upper and $126.00 for the lower!

Upper and lower mx grill on fleabay for $260...not sure where you are looking... :)

Top Bottom