Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

OEM H4 HID PNP kit

yosh2000

imfoaminhardcuz
Reaction score
Up for grabs....

1 - OEM denso (toyota) ballasts w/ custom holders i made out of some thing sheet metal.
2 - OEM phillips 85122 D2R bulbs (meant to be used in OEM reflector HID housings)
3 - Casper shields (to ensure you dont blind everyone by looking like your running your brights on all the time)
4 - Required wire harness w/ a separate relay for each bulb.

kit is entirely PNP just like the cheap junk on egay or other popular sites pimped here! ran this setup for about 2 weeks before i decided that i needed an OEM projector retro.

asking $180 shipped. no dibs here (were mostly grown men here, you want to call dibs, go back to HS!!), those w/ money gets it! they are available until i edit the post "sold"!

OEMPNPHID3.jpg

OEMPNPHID2.jpg

OEMPNPHID1.jpg

415XR

Reaction score
any pics of the kit when it was instaled?

yosh2000

imfoaminhardcuz
Reaction score
this is the only one i have. the truck is about 5 ft away from the wall so that is the reason for the very narrow pattern.

Cutoff2.jpg

415XR

Reaction score
nice. ill have to see if i have any money left after valentines day.

yosh2000

imfoaminhardcuz
Reaction score
girls will fade and leave you empty, but trucks are forever....just remember that when your spending any money today....!!:rock:

415XR

Reaction score
girls will fade and leave you empty, but trucks are forever....just remember that when your spending any money today....!!:rock:
true but this one will be the wife soo..... but i let her know when we started going out that there is already 1 true love in my life, and she is going to have to learn how to deal with it:rockon:

yosh2000

imfoaminhardcuz
Reaction score
yes, lows only as the casper shields are fixed, no moving solenoid like in a bi-xenon projector.

Top Bottom