Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

OEM oil cooler (complete w/ water inlet housing)

TRDspanks

Reaction score
OEM oil cooler w/ water inlet casting and both hoses up for grabs. you will just need the bolt for the cooler and maybe the o-ring as well.

now only $300 shipped to the lower 48, you pay the paypal fees.

IMG_9338Large.jpg

upper rad nipple is slightly bent, but wont affect performance.
IMG_9337Large.jpg

Last edited:

LOW AND BLOWN

Reaction score
Actually that could leak due to pressure. Just what I have seen at least. Good luck though:top:

TRDspanks

Reaction score
do explain...it will have over an inch of contact w/ the hose, as well as a hose clamp...it can be bent pack if desired, or the purchaser could just tap two nipples on their own water inlet...

5000XD

Reaction score
I paid more then twice the amount he is asking for a unit without a bent :) good deal indeed!

LOW AND BLOWN

Reaction score
do explain...it will have over an inch of contact w/ the hose, as well as a hose clamp...it can be bent pack if desired, or the purchaser could just tap two nipples on their own water inlet...
I had a water pump similar to this,pressure bulit up between the hose and the bend creating a swell in the hose, I say use those new hoses by the vender on here and should be solid:top:.

L3G10N

Reaction score
been thinking about this thing all morning...

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
You better do it or Ms.hottacox might get pissed when all she sees under the tree is parts for my truck haha

KETCHUP

Reaction score
I need it, but no money yet. Ill keep my eye out....

TRDspanks

Reaction score
^ not this exact cooler, but its the OEM one, so i can find some pics floating around the internet if you really need them!

also, sorry, missed your other post, it came off of an 09 prerunner w/ under 30k on it. truck was totaled.

Last edited:

ntinhri

Reaction score
OMG someone needs to get this or Im buying it and reselling it!

Murderface

Reaction score
I really need one of these but no funds. I'd also be hesitant on trying to bend that neck back to shape, don't want it to crack.

ntinhri

Reaction score
I really need one of these but no funds. I'd also be hesitant on trying to bend that neck back to shape, don't want it to crack.

you can bend it out if your careful. Also put a wider hose clamp on it and forget about it! from the picture I doubt you even need to bend it out. all damage looks to be on the end. Where the hose clamp fits looks fine.

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
That bent part is the cheap part of the oil cooler kit! I think its only like 80 bucks to replace!

That oil cooler plate retails from OEM for like $680.00!!

Top Bottom