Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Offer

toyota06

Reaction score
So i got a letter in the mail today from my local dealership saying they want to buy my truck it also said they needed to find 6 used xrunners. Thoult this was pretty crazy might just see what they want to offer but i wont get rid of the x inless they going to give me a brand new one in exchange lol :top:

trd_sport

Reaction score
yeah its just a technique to get you onto the lot with your vehicle. It couldnt hurt tho to go check it out and see what they want to offer you. :top:

toyota06

Reaction score
i figured it was a way to get me in there to sale me a new car first one i ever got in 5 years

butters607

Reaction score
Well I can tell you this your truck on kbb is probably still with 15-16k these trucks have held their value extremely well

justin13703

Reaction score
i figured it was a way to get me in there to sale me a new car first one i ever got in 5 years
Yeah dude it's just a scam. I got these all the time when I had my g8, and when I had my s10. It's just to get you in there to try to rape you on a trade lol.

Top Bottom