Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Official Hawaii XRunner Spot Thread

Sykotic336

Reaction score
sup manny i was at kahala mall the other day and saw your truck. looking good man. first swb with the blacked out tails down here:top:
heh thanx. yeah ive been meaning to do my third brake light too but havent had the time to get the supplies lol i work 6days a week from 630am-330pm but we hardly ever end at 3 anymore we usually end around 6 or later lol

ramsey422

Reaction score
hrmm dont think we have met on any of the cruizes i think lol but i wanna hear how that super 44 is suppose to sound... and my girlfriend said she saw a swb xr stock? at i forget what school lol but was that any of you?

No we havent met yet. But at the next meet, i'll be sure to let you get a listen of the Super 44.:top:

Xer0 SiN

Reaction score
anyone from big isle here?? please dont make me feel left out of the loop >=)

Zan

Reaction score
my grandma was born and raised there... and then she moved here... haha...

btw, u shoulda gotten a BSP... bsp on a bs beach... thats a sexy pic... gonna have to superferry the truck over... shoulda done it for the calendar... damn

Last edited:

Xer0 SiN

Reaction score
yeah...as soon as people stop bitching and griping about the superferry maybe i can island hop then cruise with yall...minus the rental LOL

S96825

Reaction score
I was wondering where to find a x-runner for sale in Hawaii. There are only a few for sale on internet. Anyone know of a 05-07 model in speedway blue for sale on Oahu? S96825@hotmail.com

project-c2

Reaction score
Seen a RR (Ramsey) west bound in Nalo side. That was us on the bikes and TXR-HI was pointing at you. LOL Shorty antenna gave it away. Long time no see.:top:

Xer0 SiN

Reaction score
theres a few for sale...but then again...im on the big island...<.<

ramsey422

Reaction score
Seen a RR (Ramsey) west bound in Nalo side. That was us on the bikes and TXR-HI was pointing at you. LOL Shorty antenna gave it away. Long time no see.:top:

I saw you guys go by and wondered if that was you guys. Guess it was. Was going for a little cruise that day. Turned out to be a nice looking day. I know, everytime i see another X, i always look for the shorty, but i dont think there are alot of us out here with it. :dontknow: Becarefull on those bikes.:top:

taco_X

Reaction score
about 30min ago, spotted a spankin new BSP X and a SWB X in the parkinglot fronting HUSAFCU in Waipahu. braddah with the SWB was eying my bedcover like it was jessica alba wearin her sue richards suit:laugh: (naked for those unfamiliar withthe movie or comic)
well if you are here, its a pace edwards all-aluminum constructed retractable cover. Go to "Hawaii Truck Concepts" in Waipio bus.park,near the old SPA. SPeak to Marvin.

Xrunnah07

Reaction score
ummm i seen swb in enchanted lakes at chevrom around 7 i blinbked my lights i was sittin in the parkin lot at the convenient store

truck looks dropped idk still look slick

Taka-X

Reaction score
does anyone own a black and pink xrunner?
could of sworn i seen one :hmmmm2:

Top Bottom