Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Official Hawaii XRunner Spot Thread

Hi_On_X

Reaction score
Addy were you by kam hwy near sams club heading east bound about two weeks ago?...

TXR-HI

Reaction score
yeah i was in the area, i did see a bsp but it wasnt yours though.. were u in the area?

Xtacy

Reaction score
spootted two today..rr headed towards town, had black rims chrome lip, bhlm, flm...was driving the opposite direction. Also had a bsp pull up by me near the pali light..had Hids and purplish fogs, dropped too i think

Sykotic336

Reaction score
whos the one with the bsp blue hids and pink fogs? i see him once in a while in the morning going towards town... has some badass signals lol:top:

BoominTaco

Reaction score
Braddah in hawaii ste driving wit pink fogs dats nuts. How can make use of da fogs at night if day pink. Freakin thing no can saw.. (forgive the broken english all rip from da Eggnog)

Hi_On_X

Reaction score
Braddah in hawaii ste driving wit pink fogs dats nuts. How can make use of da fogs at night if day pink. Freakin thing no can saw.. (forgive the broken english all rip from da Eggnog)
Haha, Thats funny **** right there.......:laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

unikueXR808

Reaction score
who owns the swb thats always parked by old navy at ala moana.has a mean spoiler and i think they painted their grille matte black or something lidat. looks sick :top:

TXR-HI

Reaction score
seen that one before... he has a thread out about making his own soiler.

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
whos the one with the bsp blue hids and pink fogs? i see him once in a while in the morning going towards town... has some badass signals lol:top:

That's skittles. Haven't heard from him in a while.

Sykotic336

Reaction score
seen a stock rr with 4 tires in the back and he cut me off and I was like "wow dis guy LOL"

Rodriguez

Reaction score
the skittles guy lives in Kailua and I see him every now and then. The pink/lavender fogs look sick when he come down Kalanianaole!

kelson

Reaction score
was at walmart the other night, parked next to my friends swb x, around it was another swb x, one swb passed us with black n' chrome rims, and we were parked by a bsp with yellow fogs

TXR-HI

Reaction score
that night had alot of x-r's. But i didnt see the one with the black rims... I must have already left.

X20RUNNER08

Reaction score
spotted today at RONS, well its not an X runner but its pretty bad ass:rockon:.. Silver single cab Tacoma with black x runner rims, black x runner body kit ,side skirt , front lip and i think rear kit., not to sure cause was reversed in the stall, t rex eye lids, BLHM, and yellow universal traction bars..Im thinking was Kelson but i dont know him personally..:hmmmm2:

speed_raca7

Reaction score
i saw a swb parked on lower main today it had rims maybe 18's? anyone on here?

kelson

Reaction score
spotted today at RONS, well its not an X runner but its pretty bad ass:rockon:.. Silver single cab Tacoma with black x runner rims, black x runner body kit ,side skirt , front lip and i think rear kit., not to sure cause was reversed in the stall, t rex eye lids, BLHM, and yellow universal traction bars..Im thinking was Kelson but i dont know him personally..:hmmmm2:

think that's nyles :top:

that night had alot of x-r's. But i didnt see the one with the black rims... I must have already left.

was that you there too? i think i waved at u haha...

Last edited:

X20RUNNER08

Reaction score
oh yea.. yours is white..haha.. ^^^^.. but that silver tacoma i saw today looked so mean..i give him props for his set up..:top:

Hi_On_X

Reaction score
Sounds like nyles's truck.......

Top Bottom