Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Official Hawaii XRunner Spot Thread

2010BSPxrunner808

Reaction score
saw 2 trucks on the cruise friday...one '10 stock w/ hids and a pre-09 with red stripes goin down...u guys on here? both bsp

if you're talking about the NEX cruise i think that was me. and i think i was the only '10 xrunner that was on the cruise.

TXR-HI

Reaction score
At the cruises, you will find more of these different style ex and different mod with diff. theme. It will open your eyes more then what you already saw.... enjoy it my brother!

I saw the finest Xrunner today....absolutely the nicest.
It was near Beritania Street near the Art Insitute sittiing at the light..
It was blue- chrome 22" s, chrome billet, with a chrome Toyota symbol in the Billet.

Kudos to you my brother- that is the nicest X i have ever seen.

gives me inspiration to get mine to that level.

Alohaz

kelson

Reaction score
if you're talking about the NEX cruise i think that was me. and i think i was the only '10 xrunner that was on the cruise.

yah haha u get yellow fogs and hids right? i come say hi next time if u come out...im driving tonight :top::top::top:

2010BSPxrunner808

Reaction score
yah haha u get yellow fogs and hids right? i come say hi next time if u come out...im driving tonight :top::top::top:

:laugh: yah i have the yellow hid fogs and the hid head. i came out lastnight but didn't meet up with people at NEX i jus wen join the group i seen on the freeway:laugh:....i think i coming out next friday hopefully. i never know had today but after work i went put gas and i seen choke people over there but i wasn't driving my x :thumpdown:

mixplate_xr

Reaction score
seen two today by KCC, one swb with a mesh grill with a udown sticker and a bsp driving down towards kapiolani park

duck_fat21

Reaction score
yup, seen em when I was pulling out

yup, that was me. traffic sucked getting out. should've just gone straight down like you.

yahh was gonna go dat way but saw you guys waiting i was like ahh nvm. i wonder who da guy in the bsp was.

mixplate_xr

Reaction score
yahh was gonna go dat way but saw you guys waiting i was like ahh nvm i wonder who da guy in the bsp was.
you don't even know, was bumper to bumper traffic until about the lunalilo cutoff because of an accident. probably would've made better time going straight highway. yeah I wonder who that was. he didn't come out the parking lot eh?

duck_fat21

Reaction score
you don't even know, was bumper to bumper traffic until about the lunalilo cutoff because of an accident. probably would've made better time going straight highway. yeah I wonder who that was. he didn't come out the parking lot eh?

tryna see if he had anything on his car, but nvr hear no exhaust or anything, but i think he had headlights and grill tho. and yahh he never come out of the parking lot

mixplate_xr

Reaction score
tryna see if he had anything on his car, but nvr hear no exhaust or anything, but i think he had headlights and grill tho. and yahh he never come out of the parking lot

yeah, only exhaust I heard was yours. lol.

unikueXR808

Reaction score
i parked next to a bsp at ala moana...was dropped with black tool box and also had one stubby antenna...really clean truck :top:

mixplate_xr

Reaction score
seen one today passing forty niners diner. two tone blue and black. looked hella nice! sick paint job

Last edited:

bradnuts

Reaction score
Hey unikue, that was me you parked next to at ala moana! Your truck looks good with the rims!

Kailua-X-Runner

Reaction score
hayns... n e of u guys having issues with the cops pulling you over for your drop?
i stay in SD right now, but when i come back home i no like da cops harrassing me...
plus i like be able to pass safety check and get recon...

HIbspXR48

Reaction score
hayns... n e of u guys having issues with the cops pulling you over for your drop?
i stay in SD right now, but when i come back home i no like da cops harrassing me...
plus i like be able to pass safety check and get recon...

you won't be able to get safety without recon if u have drop. unless u know somebody.
i tried and failed numorous times.

Top Bottom