Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Official Hawaii XRunner Spot Thread

kelson

Reaction score
seen one swb parked out on universty ave across from UH CBA...by the mormon school thing....dropped with stock rims and custom plates...

Kailua-X-Runner

Reaction score
i thought u can drop your vehicle, but as long as the license plate is so far off da ground... no?
and you only can go up 2" in rim size from the stock rim size and still get recon also...

you won't be able to get safety without recon if u have drop. unless u know somebody.
i tried and failed numorous times.

Reaction score
hayns... n e of u guys having issues with the cops pulling you over for your drop?
i stay in SD right now, but when i come back home i no like da cops harrassing me...
plus i like be able to pass safety check and get recon...

yea im dropped with sittin sic and i pass recon with the drop but as long as your plates are i think 12 inches off the ground then u should be fine and then u can get saftey check. Cops dont bother me (knock on wood) so i think u should be fine:top:

kelson

Reaction score
i thought u can drop your vehicle, but as long as the license plate is so far off da ground... no?
and you only can go up 2" in rim size from the stock rim size and still get recon also...

that was somthing like the old rules. they revised the license plate height because from what i hear a lawyer had a lotus and did suspension work, but could not pass even at stock height because the license plate was so low stock, so he went nawts and sued over it, so the 22" license plate rule does not exist anymore lol

and you don't need recon for rims anymore as long as they don't stick out or anything. that's what ive heard idk if its a revision to the law or just complete lack of enforcement lolol

bradnuts

Reaction score
thanks bro :top: are still running the one inch drop block in the back cause i swear it looked lower than that

Yeah, i still have only the 1 inch blocks. It does look lower than that sometimes. I don't know why tho. Haha. Well, as long as it looks good. Haha

Reaction score
spotted a bsp today heading from alamoana side to town and was djm dropped with retro headlights and a red xru logo on the left side and urd on the right back window does anybody know who that is?
nice truck
oh an had a wing on the back.

look like adam (xtacy) but it wasn't.

unikueXR808

Reaction score
couple weeks ago i decided to drive by ala moana beach for kill time and seen a slammed swb...

also seen a bsp on tuesday around 530pm taking the moanalua cut off. had rims

nice truck guys:top:

Kailua-X-Runner

Reaction score
that was somthing like the old rules. they revised the license plate height because from what i hear a lawyer had a lotus and did suspension work, but could not pass even at stock height because the license plate was so low stock, so he went nawts and sued over it, so the 22" license plate rule does not exist anymore lol

and you don't need recon for rims anymore as long as they don't stick out or anything. that's what ive heard idk if its a revision to the law or just complete lack of enforcement lolol

mahalo 4 da info...

so im guessing get choke X Runners all ova da island slammed?

maddawg808

Reaction score
spotted a bsp today heading from alamoana side to town and was djm dropped with retro headlights and a red xru logo on the left side and urd on the right back window does anybody know who that is?
nice truck
oh an had a wing on the back.

look like adam (xtacy) but it wasn't.

Thats me! You were in an x? I musta missed you
Im Kevin BTW

The drop is SOS, but if it looked like DJM :top:

Reaction score
Thats me! You were in an x? I musta missed you
Im Kevin BTW

The drop is SOS, but if it looked like DJM :top:

Nah no I was in one lifted truck in front of you before u turned on bethel but nice truck and maybe because I was high then it made it look lower
btw I'm Joel

Kanekz

Reaction score
Ehhh brah that was me!!!
You had deep dishes ahhh?
My truck is bagged.

bradnuts

Reaction score
seen unikue again at ala moana last night around six-ish i think.. haha, hes always around there.. like me! also seen a stock bsp parked near me.

Top Bottom