Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Official Hawaii XRunner Spot Thread

Reaction score
u did

Seen X Run Away From Me in Mapunapuna today. Drove past me as i was parked on the street.

A swb in pearl city this morning. Looked DJM'd, gun metal stocks, speedsturr tonneau. Siiick truck, man!!

I Neva seen u. u waz Hideing huh ? u dirty bugga ! Hope to c u on da road ! Sorry i neva Shaka u Next time Brah !

Last edited:

makindue

Reaction score
Hi ramsey422, how do you say so that you were being stalked? I want to know every details of it because I am curious of it. :D

HIbspXR48

Reaction score
Seen a swb with 20" chromes and no drop with solid tonneau coming outta Tony Honda car wash yesterday. Looks good, dude.

unikueXR808

Reaction score
spotted mort heading to ward covered parking on wednesday night around 930...grill looks wicked bro :rock:

Xtacy

Reaction score
seen a newer bsp at mililani town center around noon, was dropped, black w chrome lip rims, and pretty sure was supercharged. I was at tesoro getting gas

kelson

Reaction score
wow everyone's seein mort lol i dont think ive EVER seen him yet lol

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
wow everyone's seein mort lol i dont think ive EVER seen him yet lol

Haha! And it will continue to be that way too...haha! I'm moving next week. Sucks!

I was in a black charger at the light by the rental car side.

Ahhh!!! I could totally say I seen that car, but I'd be lying...lol! But yeah, thanks for the kind words though! :top:

Kanekz

Reaction score
saw a BSP wit black rims chrome lip in millilani 2day.
mean mean rims, wish i had sum lyk those hahah

mixplate_xr

Reaction score
seen a bsp with black rims and a urd sticker on the back @ the airport private parking lot next to the rental car centers saturday morning.

Kanekz

Reaction score
yesterday.
shaka at each udda?

also think i saw 808xrunner in waipahu 2day.

Last edited:
Top Bottom