Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Official Hawaii XRunner Spot Thread

pinktaco

Reaction score
seen the swb x runner with the front spoiler yesterday coming down pali. what his name? had rims too

duck_fat21

Reaction score
i always see a SWB early in the morning like 50clock. i guess we take the same cutoff for work, seen him behind me taking houghtaling cutoff about 5-6 times already. has led fogs and led DTRL.

Element808

Reaction score
Saw a bsp at alaz beach park yesterday with a pink xbrace and sick halos. By the time I walked by the truck the owner was gone I think. Sick xrunner though

pinktaco

Reaction score
seen a bsp xrunner at the light facking haiku on kahuhipa. it had 20 inch chrome rims i think with a satoshi grill. nice truck. i wonder if he comes on here

pinktaco

Reaction score
always see this guy kaneohe side
picture.php

Eight08_Taco

Reaction score
went around the island today and as my way into chinamans hat, seen a red x, dropped with black w/chrome lip rims that was leaving. shaka'd but guy just drove on. either way nice truck man!

thelonedriver

Reaction score
i see at least one other X on the way home from work.. i always Shaka but no one ever responds...

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
That's cause all the XR owners in Hawaii (Including me) are DIKCS!!! We treat everyone like an Ass! Haha!

808HAWAIIAN

Reaction score
went around the island today and as my way into chinamans hat, seen a red x, dropped with black w/chrome lip rims that was leaving. shaka'd but guy just drove on. either way nice truck man!

shit that was me... i shaka'd back but i guess u neva see.. my bad.. ur truck is sick too

Last edited:

Eight08_Taco

Reaction score
after looking through the forum, i figured was you. yeah never see that shaka but solid truck for real man! you actually gave your tails to one of my guys (kelson) hopefully you can come out to some of the cruise we will be putting up.

JiNsEiGaNaI

Reaction score
seen a black XR by sandys yesterday, i threw a peace sign and u gave a shaka back! i was wondering does every/most of XR do something either shaka, high beams or any sign of recognition of each other???

kayo808

Reaction score
i shaka at most xrs the only time i dont is if i see them last min or i dont see them at all lol

JiNsEiGaNaI

Reaction score
Ya, I SHAKA at every XR THAT I SEE! if i dont see u, or too late, my bad, apologize! LMAO they (dealerships) should make u do a oath or something when u buy a XR, agreeing to shaka, and basically buying a XR, u r joining a brotherhood or something! LOL

SO lets spread the word on throwing up the shakas guys!

Last edited:

MillsXR

Reaction score
im glad i read this thread. lol
i see xrunners everyday when i drive, now i know what to do. sorry im a newbie lol.

Sorry About Ur Luck

Reaction score
I flash my lights when i have my windows rolled up or throw out the peace sign when the windows are rolled down.

mixplate_xr

Reaction score
seen a SWB today in the parking lot by kapolei shopping center. Had a full evo mod, grillcraft and URD TCAI

i<3pinakbet

Reaction score
i think i was following millsxr today for a little bit heading town bound..truck is sexy bro and also love that new black :blurock:

Top Bottom