Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Official Hawaii XRunner Spot Thread

xr_sky1ine3

Reaction score
Ya, I SHAKA at every XR THAT I SEE! if i dont see u, or too late, my bad, apologize! LMAO they (dealerships) should make u do a oath or something when u buy a XR, agreeing to shaka, and basically buying a XR, u r joining a brotherhood or something! LOL

SO lets spread the word on throwing up the shakas guys!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
thats interesting deran... but like chris said, planny drivers drive like an ass...

MillsXR

Reaction score
i<3pinakbet said:
i think i was following millsxr today for a little bit heading town bound..truck is sexy bro and also love that new black :blurock:

Yeah hahaha that was me. Threw up the peace sign to you lol. You too bro! Your truck is nice!

Xtacy

Reaction score
Seen a truck crew in Waipahu that included 4 xrs, 3 were bsps all tricked out and 1 swb. They were parked along the road w a Colorado and some old school toyotas

mixplate_xr

Reaction score
Seen a truck crew in Waipahu that included 4 xrs, 3 were bsps all tricked out and 1 swb. They were parked along the road w a Colorado and some old school toyotas

probably the intricate guys, they always together

kayo808

Reaction score

Yeah it was the intricate boys! It was our friends birthday bbq but we always chill together though

JiNsEiGaNaI

Reaction score
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
thats interesting deran... but like chris said, planny drivers drive like an ass...

Well luckily I never ran into a lot of dick XRs! Only a few old guys r like wtf! But like I said when u buy from dealer they should make u sign a waiver or something acknowledging ur not goina be a dick when u buy a XR AND u gotta expect that people r goina signal 2 u! I mean all the suby guys do it! That's why I posted that comment! Some guys don't know and awareness is KEY MY FRIEND hahaha(tried to sound all wise n shit) but ya just help get the word out! To me that's why u buy a XR, OTHER WISE if u don't want people to signal u, and signal other people, then buy a regular tacoma! WELL THAT'S JUST MY OPINION!!!

thelonedriver

Reaction score
i see a black XR with a billet grill parked at the Bloch arena gym on pearl harbor when i go work out after work... i also see a SWB X with a gaylord speedster top on the freeway almost everyday....

pinktaco

Reaction score
seen a bsp with fully blacked out headlights. Anyone know who this is?

pinktaco

Reaction score
Seen the bsp with black rims and the yellow/gold looking kam sticker on the back left window today. He was turning going into temple valley.

Top Bottom