Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Official Hawaii XRunner Spot Thread

MillsXR

Reaction score
I think i saw that bsp today too! But I'm not sure, it had black rims and I can't remember what stickers were on the back. And I seen another bsp that turned right infront of me at the intersection of king and gulick ave. Lol

thelonedriver

Reaction score
saw a SWB X on Ford Island Bridge this morning... Had a chrome URD sticker on the front lip..

pinktaco

Reaction score
Seen a BSp with djm 3-4, but the thing is he missing the right skirt. Anyone know who this guy is? Also seen the bsp with the gold kam sticker on the driver side back window.

EYE LEVEL 22

Reaction score
^with the silver painted grill and front right? haha. kinda wierd, i knew the first owner and the current owner. yet not the one in between. siiiick though.

pinktaco

Reaction score
Seen 2 today at Sandys. The first is a RR with djm and black rims the second a BSp that came 10 min later djm with spoke black rims...both look Niceeee...

pinktaco

Reaction score
seen a swb with a yellow x brace and a urd sticker on the rear right bumper. He was trying to make all hot rod and his exhuast sounded like a hardbody exhaust lol.

pinktaco

Reaction score
seen a RR x today in hawaii kai with a djm 3-4 and a shiny satoshi grill. anyone know this guy? cherry truck

pinktaco

Reaction score
Seen a bsp runna with 22 inch rockstar rims.

Anyone know the bsp x runner at the autobody shop in aiea that flipped over?

Xtacy

Reaction score
Djm swb always in kapolei by panda express and mobi.
Got recessed grill and some stickers on it

dpartinvr4

Reaction score
Just so you guys know, when I was visiting Oahu two years ago, I saw a SWB X and decided right then that that would be the next truck I buy. lol

str8fromtha8oh8

Reaction score
spotted bsp x-runner w/ white hid heads and yellow hid fogs.
by likelike/john a. burns freeway a couple days ago...think it was tinted too

btw, any word of taco cruises happening around the island coming up anytime this year?? leaving for the mainland pretty soon, would be nice to cruise with the locos before going up

Last edited:

MoNsTaH_808

Reaction score
spotted bsp x-runner w/ white hid heads and yellow hid fogs.
by likelike/john a. burns freeway a couple days ago...think it was tinted too

btw, any word of taco cruises happening around the island coming up anytime this year?? leaving for the mainland pretty soon, would be nice to cruise with the locos before going up
oct 9th meet is at 10 am at corps rollout at 11:30 held by taco sup

Top Bottom