Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Official Hawaii XRunner Spot Thread

pinktaco

Reaction score
seen a 4 door tacoma grey looking one all stock except it had the djm suspension. looked simple and cleannn

kayo808

Reaction score
seen a 4 door tacoma grey looking one all stock except it had the djm suspension. looked simple and cleannn

Was it the new 2012 4 door 4 cyl one? If it is then DH Built did that truck. There blue 2011 one with 20" rims is sick too

pinktaco

Reaction score
not too sure if it the 2012 one, but does it have stock rims? Can post pics of the the blues one with the 20" rims...

I have 2 friends with single cab and rims, the first is silver that djm with 22 and a badboy sticker on the tailgate. the other is the dark blue with 20 it has the ss drop.

MoNsTaH_808

Reaction score
dayum, that's way too clean to be driving daily lol.

missed out on the oct 9th taco supremacy cruise too faak! seems like this is the only active thread for hawaii folks. any word on the next one?

March 3rd is the next one there's a thread on it in the Hawaii section

kayo808

Reaction score
Spotted a bsp with the island titan truck club sticker on the back window on Leilani Street in Kalihi

shook

Reaction score
I always see cars on the side of the freeway with the little pink tags on the rear windows and always wondered what it meant. I saw a Barcelona Red Xrunner on the side of the freeway today with the pink tag on the rear window. The truck looked fine, didn't have anything obviously wrong with it. If you're on the forums, what happened ? What the pink tag for ?

JiNsEiGaNaI

Reaction score
i seen it this morning too! maybe dui? or idk i see that too, someone fill us in with the pink tag

pitbull716

Reaction score
Pink tag

I was reading the post about the pink tag. I am in the military police officer and i deal with these stickers all the time. The tag is put on vehicles giving the owner a date the vehicle will be towed if it is not moved by the date on the tag. There are numerious reasons for the tag, if it were a DUI, or any other reasons involving a crime, it is usually towed on the spot.

Reaction score
Ok so seen a bunch of xs lately and I don't kno who they are. One swb that has yellow brace and a energy drink sticker and god is good on the bumper. A BSP looks like a 2010 forest green brace and hammah time sticker on back window. Also a BSP with Blk rims seen tonight on the freeway goin to wrk rev him out and he gave the break pump

pinktaco

Reaction score
Anyone know this bsp x runner with king kam sticker holding up the philippino star on the tailgate. Custom plates saying myxru or something like that. He lives somewhere Keolu hills area.

asianized

Reaction score
Ok so seen a bunch of xs lately and I don't kno who they are. One swb that has yellow brace and a energy drink sticker and god is good on the bumper. A BSP looks like a 2010 forest green brace and hammah time sticker on back window. Also a BSP with Blk rims seen tonight on the freeway goin to wrk rev him out and he gave the break pump

thats me bro with the yellow x-brace & the xs energy drink sticker. were did u see me @? i hardly drive my x cause i work in town & live in wahiawa. im mostly in my white 4-door saturn

asianized

Reaction score
swb w/matching camper going up h2 earlier tonite, hope u know that one of ur headlights is out

Reaction score
Seen an BSP with a drop for get wat kind.......i think 20 inch rims..........working construction cuzz had green shirt on. near the stop light by Mc Donalds by OCC . gave u a shaka and a train horn honk. nice seeing you and YOU HAVE A NICE SOLID TRUCK ! shoots god bless

pinktaco

Reaction score
seen the newer acc cab tacoma grey with the djm drop by the pc starbucks today. Nice

Top Bottom