Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

*OFFICIAL* Interior Pics

Coupe

Reaction score
same here.

As soon as I have a high speed HVM gauge pod dash i will start my interior!

You will have to wait, until I get mine.:biggrin:

Coupe your truck is one of my favorites, awesome color black/grey balancing. __________________

Thanks DS. I can't wait to finish it off with one of your gauge pods.

Last edited:

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
man i wish i was able to do a couple of the things some you guys have done mine seems to get worked on slower and slower can never seem to have enough money after paying my bills!

XDsm

Reaction score
Mine's stockish. To think how gutted I had it when installing the system and sound deadening. I need newer pics since these were from before my windows were tinted.

XrunnerAudio001.jpg

XrunnerAudio004.jpg

Jay Swift

"The Philippine Bean"
Reaction score
Big thanks to Stevenredx, Hitman, and dmbfan73 for helping with my PM questions :top: you guys rock :rockon:

Came out pretty good :biggrin: I went with DupliColor T90 Universal Black, I've used it for other projects as well since it's the closest to BSP. the have a nice glossy pearl shine to them but it's hard to tell from crappy iphone pics :thumpdown:
4-27-09007.jpg

4-27-09003.jpg

4-27-09005.jpg

4-27-09001.jpg

cbfields4

"The Wedding Crasher"
Reaction score
Coupe...Nice work man, SICK!!!:top:

DS....are you running 4 tweeters in the front???:hmmmm2: Curious how it's wired? 3 amps, 1 for sub, 1 for tweeters, and 1 for mid-range??? or are you running all the tweeters and mid-range on one amp? or are you running the tweeters of the radio and everything else is amped???

Sorry to thread jack:rolleyez:

5000XD

Reaction score
Some very nice consoles/interiors in this thread!

I have a question for Jay and XDsm, what are the gauges on your screens? Is that engine information? AFR? Oil temp etc? Just wondering. I'm looking do something like that.

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
heres a shot of the back of my truck.

I will have to take some of the dash. Ineed to make my new gauge mount first

Justin

Gabecules

Reaction score
I'm loving the touch screen in the dash. Is that a 6 or 10 inch touch and if so does it have the Navi and bluetooth or just the video and aux hook ups?

Gabecules

Reaction score
Big thanks to Stevenredx, Hitman, and dmbfan73 for helping with my PM questions :top: you guys rock :rockon:

Came out pretty good :biggrin: I went with DupliColor T90 Universal Black, I've used it for other projects as well since it's the closest to BSP. the have a nice glossy pearl shine to them but it's hard to tell from crappy iphone pics :thumpdown:
4-27-09007.jpg

4-27-09003.jpg

4-27-09005.jpg

4-27-09001.jpg

This is going to sound dumb. Do those gauges actually work on the pioneer system? If so, was wiring that as hard as I imagine?

Jay Swift

"The Philippine Bean"
Reaction score
This is going to sound dumb. Do those gauges actually work on the pioneer system? If so, was wiring that as hard as I imagine?

It's not dumb. They just work off the accelerometer like an iphone to measure speed, acceleration, and lateral G's. I barely use them really.

surveyor511

Reaction score
where did you get your steering wheel cover and seats?theyre cherry!!!

where did you get your steering wheel cover from?cherry interior!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom