Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

OFFICIAL *Louisiana* Chatter "thanks Xrunnit, great idea"

Venomous_X

Reaction score
nothing, **** life..... lost alot of future income due to my piece of ****ing shit boss cutting everyone in our company's salary so he can ride in a mardi gras parade and live his life of luxury while cutting our throats....

rant.gif

punch.gif

hysterical.gif

chainsaw.gif

badass.gif
:fail:

Jeremias

Reaction score
nothing, **** life..... lost alot of future income due to my piece of ****ing shit boss cutting everyone in our company's salary so he can ride in a mardi gras parade and live his life of luxury while cutting our throats....

rant.gif

punch.gif

hysterical.gif

chainsaw.gif

badass.gif
:fail:
damn..............all i gotta say

SLVRBRSS

Reaction score
Them some hateful smileys ya got there, Donny.... sucks to hear that man sorry....

Welp... I'm drivin the X to MISSOURI tomorrow morning! Helping my buddy move. Say some prayers for ya boy if y'all do that. :top:

Mclovin

"Chicka Chicka Yea"
Reaction score
im headin down to BR on the 26th to go to the mall of Louisiana and me and my girl are going to Blue Bayou... If anyone wants to meet up or something give me a call or txt... my cell is 318-305-2109 my name is trey... holla at me fellas

Mclovin

"Chicka Chicka Yea"
Reaction score
well there hasn't been any talk around here too much.... lol thread revival???

daryn c

Reaction score
im sure a few of yall know there is a local meet in baton rouge every thursday and saturday right off I-10 at the old shut down city-place theater off siegan lane.

Mclovin

"Chicka Chicka Yea"
Reaction score
im sure a few of yall know there is a local meet in baton rouge every thursday and saturday right off I-10 at the old shut down city-place theater off siegan lane.

who all goes to the meet??

daryn c

Reaction score
depends on how nice the night is. there could be anywhere form 10 cars up to like 50 cars. imports and domestics.

ACEE-TL

Reaction score
but that meet is not for everyone....they are trying to weed out certain parties that causes everyone to get kicked out, like the problems at pep boy and jumbo sports. so please be careful when letting people know about meet spots.

daryn c

Reaction score
well im pretty sure after saturday they wont have any more problems. the "mustang "group that used to get us kicked out got ran off by 30 unhappy people saturday, so we should be good now.

but i usually go there on thursdays.. and on saturdays i go to ricks off florida blvd . thats where all the domestics hang out. this past saturday was pretty good.

witness'd a mustang gt get skull drug by a trailblazer

blackx07

Reaction score
i went to pep boys with acee once or twice maybe. cant really remember.
dont really know of any others...

ACEE-TL

Reaction score
well im pretty sure after saturday they wont have any more problems. the "mustang "group that used to get us kicked out got ran off by 30 unhappy people saturday, so we should be good now.

but i usually go there on thursdays.. and on saturdays i go to ricks off florida blvd . thats where all the domestics hang out. this past saturday was pretty good.

witness'd a mustang gt get skull drug by a trailblazer

well i'm normally out there....come holla at me. I wasn't there last week. That awesome I wish I was there!!!!

EDIT:
I just thought about it, I just came back from out there hehehehe

Last edited:

Bsw

Reaction score
I could do something like that one Saturday with yall, be cool to hang out, hit some bars up. BTW guys have yall heard of some place called Tiger Track or something like that, me and Logan were trying to inquire prices to see how much it would be to run our X's on the track

jmoore120

Reaction score
Hey Donny, Ill buy you a tank of gas for your commute to Texfest, :crinklehair: BUT you cant drive over 60mph. :biggrin: Gotta make that ish last fool. :eviltongue:

Anyone else?

Mclovin

"Chicka Chicka Yea"
Reaction score
we can each help with that and food when we go eat somewhere...

Bsw

Reaction score
yea guys i'm going to pitch in on gas for him as well

Venomous_X

Reaction score
lol at the 60 mph comment.....:laugh: you guys are awesome!

ACEE-TL

Reaction score
donny I got some food for you....I'm bringing lots of twinkes...and doritos....and if we to a nice resturant you can only order of the dollar menu or the kiddie menu.....

Top Bottom