Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Official Nor-cal Meet

meet decisions???

• eat out in calistoga???

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • bbq at my place and drink??

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • stictly xru???

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • lets invite our taco buddies over???

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters

Vince77

Reaction score
I'll be bringin some grub, not sure what yet, but something.

thabayxrunner

Reaction score
ill bring a lil sumtin 2 n jst member i aint gonna b there till after 5 so dnt 4get bout me

Norcal-XR

Reaction score
damn, I just found out that saturday Im schedule to work at 2pm, they ***k my shift up again. Seems like everytime I have a weekend off, i end up working..

Vince77

Reaction score
damn, I just found out that saturday Im schedule to work at 2pm, they ***k my shift up again. Seems like everytime I have a weekend off, i end up working..

That sucks. And your the only RR around here. :motz: RR never seems to get any love at the nor-cal meets anymore.

alexxwing

Reaction score
That sucks. And your the only RR around here. :motz: RR never seems to get any love at the nor-cal meets anymore.

well you can always paint yours red then we will always have a red guys around haha:biggrin:

ohh and i dont think ill be making this one ill be heading down to socal this weekend kinda a last minute trip but maybe the next one ill be there have fun guys!

Last edited:

Vince77

Reaction score
well you can always paint yours red then we will always have a red guys around haha:biggrin:

ohh and i dont think ill be making this one ill be heading down to socal this weekend kinda a last minute trip but maybe the next one ill be there have fun guys!

Oh I see, we go to so-cal and you stay here. Then we get together here, then you go to so-cal. :eviltongue: :biggrin:

415XR

Reaction score
yeah:dito::bawling::banghead: same here i dont get off work till 5. sorry im a flake:frown:

Norcal-XR

Reaction score
sorry guys, as bad as I want to hang out even for a few hours, its not worth trying to get back to fremont by 2pm.

next time lets try to have one around here. then this RR will diff cant miss it..

Militia

Reaction score

I will do my best to make my appearance there! I have to do something with the GF in the morning but I will be there by the afternoon. RR rock!:rock:

yayxrunner707

Reaction score
I will do my best to make my appearance there! I have to do something with the GF in the morning but I will be there by the afternoon. RR rock!:rock:

its all good bro. just make sure you come thru.:top:

alexxwing

Reaction score
you guys better take some good pics and post them up so i can check out how the meet went!

Vince77

Reaction score
Hell yeah! Got my truck washed and waxed and lookin good. :rock: Except all the bugs I catch on the way up to napa. :thumpdown: See you all tomarrow.

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
Patterson Pass or Tesla...perhaps? :dontknow:

CHP has been nailin' people out by Carnegie just after the twisties.

Top Bottom