Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Official: Texfest '09!!

ntinhri

Reaction score
gadget keep them boys clear of trouble! I hope they can throw down like the east side!

Gadget

Reaction score
The Texas folks can hang just fine. Need to work on the group movement organization a bit....

I did not count them but was told it is close to 30 trucks plus a Honda and a Rav4.

G

ABP

Reaction score
The Texas folks can hang just fine. Need to work on the group movement organization a bit....

I did not count them but was told it is close to 30 trucks plus a Honda and a Rav4.

G

Yeah the group movement got me. I wasn't sure where to meet today till it was too late. I made it to the hotel just as everyone left:laugh:. I will be there in the morning for the group pic.

dallas05taco

Reaction score
dang looks like i missed out.

mustve caught something when i was there for mod day, last night and today i felt like crap and been throwing up, sucks. ill see about making it sunday morning if i get better.

NonStopTuning

Reaction score
WOW :biggrin:

It has been a hell of a weekend thus far.

I've had a chance to meet a lot of new people.
Many many thanks to all the NST fans/customers who have come up to say hello so far!
I certainly do appreciate all your help and support of our products and our brand!!

I had a blast running the "slick" track with some of you guys last night.
19.283 was good! My "pupil" was the only other person who was able to pull out a 19sec lap as well. Very impressive!

The drag strip was a lot of fun today. You guys were KILLIN it!!!

Group pic coming tomorrow morning!!!

:top::top:

BlackCat

Reaction score
Well, tis almost over.

The weekend has been an AWESOME blast ! Overall verdict is a glowing positive ! The event was well planned and well executed.

Yes, there were some hiccups in the logistics (group movements, like G mentioned), but Los Angeles traffic ... uh ... sorry, I meant DALLAS traffic (though it certainly felt like L.A. traffic) didn't help. Trying to move 25+ trucks through rush hour traffic with a center lane breakdown is a challenge in anyone's book.

This is the first effort by the TX folk in organizing a meet of this scale / caliber involving such a large grouping of out-of-area participants and it has been done exceedingly well.

THanks goes to the organizers and sponsors, to Blastap for offering his home to us for the mod day (and my truck's unexpected overnight stay), to KETCHUP for allowing the AZ crew an overnight El Paso crash pad in both directions and to all the participants. :top:

mrs.blastap

Reaction score
WOW :biggrin:

It has been a hell of a weekend thus far.

I've had a chance to meet a lot of new people.
Many many thanks to all the NST fans/customers who have come up to say hello so far!
I certainly do appreciate all your help and support of our products and our brand!!

I had a blast running the "slick" track with some of you guys last night.
19.283 was good! My "pupil" was the only other person who was able to pull out a 19sec lap as well. Very impressive!

The drag strip was a lot of fun today. You guys were KILLIN it!!!

Group pic coming tomorrow morning!!!

:top::top:

We should point out that your "pupil" was a GIRL :)
everything has been so much fun! I've enjoyed meeting everyone! Thanks to everyone for coming to DFW. Hope you've all had a great time

gunner76137

Reaction score
Thanks to all for a great time,had a freakin blast meeting everybody,now I can put a face to the screen name.
I thought everything went pretty damn good for the first attempt(at what will hopefully be many more to come)
Thanks to all the vender's, Gadget I'll be hitting you up on tuesday to get my short shifter I won.
Oh by the way, I left there yesterday and went to the Bass Pro Shop show and got my usual First place win.

K

Keith120286

I had a ****ing blast. Wish I had more time to prepare so I could have done it right and stayed all 4 days. Nice meeting all you cool ****ers.

xtreme_xrunner

Reaction score
Being new to this site it was weird meeting so many "Runners" at one time from different areas but overall the group was very opened minded and welcoming. I enjoyed myself and it was worth the drive to meet you guys. Brandon thanks for the fog light mod and thanks everyone for ideas on future mods. For those I didn't meet during the short time I was there sorry and hope to meet you later at a different meet. Any DFW "Runners" want to get together periodically just hit me up.

Last edited:

blazinx

Reaction score
man just got home ill have to say is it was a blast many thanks to all venderos and blastap .. and dont forget nate and matt for makeing it all happen

TheArkansas"X"

Reaction score
just got back thanks everyone for the great time we had and really sorry we could not be there all weekend. but we all had a great time thanks cant wait for next year
cant wait to see some pics

Coupe

Reaction score
I want to thank Nate & Matt for their efforts in this event.

I thought it was really cool that Nate managed to get his eyeballs a RR shade for the Sunday morning photo shoot.

blastap

Reaction score
I agree James, those guys did a great job of getting all of us together. I think nates eyes were RH(really hungover)

Venomous_X

Reaction score
I just made it home myself gents....I must say that was one of hel of an event that was put together! :rock: I had so much fun (What I remember anyway) Thanks to all who hosted and planned as well as all those who attended both far and near and who could forget the vendors who supported the effort as well as those who showed! Gadget, it was a pleasure meeting you brother. This is what the forum is all about, friends, fun, booze, and of course the stanky leg (just for you ketchup)

MusTrd

Reaction score
I just made it home myself gents....I must say that was one of hel of an event that was put together! :rock: I had so much fun (What I remember anyway) Thanks to all who hosted and planned as well as all those who attended both far and near and who could forget the vendors who supported the effort as well as those who showed! Gadget, it was a pleasure meeting you brother. This is what the forum is all about, friends, fun, booze, and of course the stanky leg (just for you ketchup)

x2

Stanky leg, I thought it was the spirit fingers :dontknow:

Top Bottom