Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Official: TEXFEST 2010

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
Like everyone else I really enjoyed myself - i didn't get as dirty as some others but it was an experience none the less. Big thanks to the host and peeps involved in getting this thing up and running.

Four guy clovers FTW!!! that doesn't sound to gay :laugh:

Btw DeathShadow has mad skills in bowling!

Some people just got straight up redonkyealous!! cough cough Nuprime aka Firewater

Next year an even more epic mod day - LS1 swap and T56!!

DS does have mad skillz at bowling! I still have no clue how we didn't get booted out of there! Or at least them say something to us, haha!

And the 4guy clovers were fun as shit! But very uncomfortable! Haha! It should have been a werty film!

Super Werty

Reaction score
working on werty film as we speak! should be done tonight hopefully:top:

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
Not that anyone would want to come to or through kansas but if ya ever do let me know! Everyone was awsome!

lenie03

Reaction score
DS does have mad skillz at bowling! I still have no clue how we didn't get booted out of there! Or at least them say something to us, haha!

we just got mad lucky! Still lamfo about it good times

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
Because they never saw bowling quite like that, they were just in awe over out 1337 skillz.

You wouldn't kick Michael Jordan out of a basketball game in your gym would you? psh...

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
You wouldn't kick Michael Jordan out of a basketball game in your gym would you? psh...

I would cause he's an @SSH0LE in person...trust me the guy wouldn't sign my Jordan shoes let alone even take a picture with me when I saw him in Hawaii...:thumpdown:

Generation-X

Reaction score
I would cause he's an @SSH0LE in person...trust me the guy wouldn't sign my Jordan shoes let alone even take a picture with me when I saw him in Hawaii...:thumpdown:

Ive met his brother and its something you would laugh at like crazy. his brother has his looks facial wise and thats is. Theres probably a 2ft difference in height LOL

Top Bottom