Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Official: TEXFEST 2010

Murderface

Reaction score
Anybody wanna help me do my clutch ,pressure plate and throw-out bearing on mod day??? Gadgets bringing me the up-grade TOB

I would ask Russell if I were u, that guy could change a clutch and have it done quicker then I could poop

gunner76137

Reaction score
My only deal is that every other car or truck I have owned was an automatic. So I dont want to tackle this by my self,LOL

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
Just curious.. Are you installing a new fork too?

MisterSkaTuba

Reaction score
I've met him...he's safe^

haha.... i've met you and i don't think you're safe!! :biggrin:

Guessing that means u not going to be making it to kansas than! Well glad u makin it to texfest! Sorry ya lost ur job!
HTML:

thanks man. i was actually in kansas when all the shit went down. oh well. the weather was nice though!

Last edited:

livinginsa

Reaction score
I believe some people will be staying at friends and relatives houses in the area. For me, I have a sister that lives there. That saves me alot of money.

I know of another person that is going to stay at a friends house. There could be a lot of that; that would account for the hotel not being filled up.

I am leaving tomorrow, evening, Thursday. I didn't see where we meet at. Anyone know where we meet at? Last year was nice with so many people there. I hope it is even bigger this year.

trd_sport

Reaction score
See you all there! Everyone safe and meet at the hotel. We'll get something to eat in the evening sometime. 2010!!!
PS. I have no choice but to bring my dog, should be fun.

Amarillo X

Reaction score
See you all there! Everyone safe and meet at the hotel. We'll get something to eat in the evening sometime. 2010!!!
Yeah I heard Nate was riding with you :laugh:

blastap

Reaction score
Mod day address is 2122 skyline dr. fort worth texas 76114

dj_lucas840

Reaction score

My girl is staying home because she didn't want to leave our puppy home or with someone else

lamecargo

Reaction score
Well flight got canceled so I will prob be around a few of the days

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
Well getting ready to leave my house and start to head that way! Meeting gen-x in okc!

Top Bottom