Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Official: TEXFEST 2010

blazinx

Reaction score
well sorry guys but im out i am going to pinks in baytown i am going to rep for SSRD wich is the derby league im in . im starting up a mens team so i have to be there

gtmoy

Reaction score
Turns out I will be heading through Dallas that weekend to OK. I might stop by for Mod day and Dallas raceway. Hopefully I don't get too much trash for driving a tundra!

lamecargo

Reaction score
Holy balls I thought I put my name on the list..... Prob can't make all the events but I can bring my new but old project by for a bit

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
There is a lot of confusion on what is going on Saturday.

I'm not forcing everyone or anyone to go to Six Flags. If you guys want to sky dive, ride go karts, ride roller coasters then lets do it.

Here are some stuff we can do around Dallas.

Dave & Busters - pool, arcade, bar
Main Event - Pool, arcade, bowling, laser tag, etc.
300 Dallas - just like D&B pretty much except with bowling
Six Flags - roller coasters
Speed Zone - arcade, go karts, bar
The State Fair of Texas will be going on, it's the last weekend for it then. Here is the website:
http://www.bigtex.com/sft/guestinfo/group.asp

Last edited:

Grumpy

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind going to Six Flags since I've never been to this one. That and its been many moons since I've set foot in an amusement park, good times. Speed Zone was quite popular last year so it probably high on the list also. Good place to trade some paint and let the competitiveness come out and play.

No one wanna voice their opinion on what they want to do on Saturday? :dontknow:

PiNkY

Reaction score
I would but I may be headin back to h-town myself. Nieces birthday - but if I do stick around I'd say speed zone. I'm not one for amusement parks really.

Amarillo X

Reaction score
I'm down for whatever...I just feel the more the merrier so I wish we'd decide on something.:top:

Generation-X

Reaction score
So my plans totally changed for everything......the honeymoon isnt taking place due to reasons not said here

Unfortunately the fundage isnt there for me to come down, sumbi*$&%. Guess im doing nothing that weekend

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
U could always stay on a cot! Pretty sure that's wat I'm going do! Cost even less!

Super Werty

Reaction score
Definitely Speedzone again! That is a lot of fun

Im down for skydiving, or six flags or both. Movie night sounds good too.

Im sure we will figure it out once we all get there and start getting hungry:laugh:

Generation-X

Reaction score
Ya but dunno bout the 150 in gas plus fun money. Hey if I was rich id come down lol

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
I'm a broke ass too! But never get to go anywhere! If I got enough money I'm going! I don't skydive anyways and just watched everyone at speedzone last yr!

Generation-X

Reaction score
Ya sometimes I wish my job wasnt a pay per week deal cause I wont be able to get my paycheck til mon if I was to leave.

Anyone contribute to the get me to Texfest fund? LOL I kid i kid

Top Bottom