Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Official VA BCH MEET Plans & Sign Up

VaBchXRunner

"The Bargain Baron"
Reaction score
Dates are: April 27-29

Fri 27: Meet up for dinner say 7pm ish at are usually dinner meet place. http://www.shorebreakvb.com/
It is a great place with tons of parking and they take reservations for big parties. In the past they have always treated us good. Food, drinks, pool tables, plenty of tv's and for the UFC fans I have run into several fighters there.
Can always come back to my house, drink and bs the night away.

Sat 28: Looking to plan activities in the early afternoon to leave time for some mods on saturday.
So, lasertag around 12, it is about 15 mins down the street. We can rent the place out for full game(or 3 games which would be 3 1/2hrs, prob way too long). They also keep score to see who had the most kills for braggin rights. To rent the place out just for our group would be $18 a person or we can play with other people and it would be $9 a person. I'm fine with whatever. http://www.laserquest.com/public/locations/VA-Virginia%20Beach.cfm

Afterwards, th
e indoor gun range is only 5 mins up the street from lasertag. Figure whoever wanted to shoot can and whoever doesn't can do whatever(oceanfront will be about 5 mins away). Anybody can shoot and you can rent almost any kind of gun to shoot or just bring your own( or share). To rent, shoot and ammo it would be around $30 a person. Bring your own stuff and obviously it would be cheaper. All ladies shoot for free!! http://www.a-parms.com/range.html

Find a place for lunch then do some modding.
For dinner figure we can do a nice big bbq cookout depending on the weather. Everybody needs the yardie jerk chicken(hehe).

Sun 29: Finish up some mods maybe do a nice cruise and eat somewhere. Make it a late breakfast or early lunch. Could always eat down at the oceanfront for people wanting to see the ocean before they leave.

Still waiting to hear back about a hotel hook up. Most of us have room for anybody looking to stay for cheap. The oceanfront is about 15 min from my house, and it will be the off season still.
Gonna try my best and get most of the original VA Bch Crew back to this meet, it has been awhile. As of right now I know justin, brandon, chris and jason are coming. Gonna work on brian(FL now), steve, pat(NC), baker(PA).

This is the thread to get a list of people/mods that who plan to attend. If you have a mod please post next to your name. Getting a head count will make thing easier on planning especially for lasertag. The more people the cheaper it gets. Anybody that would like to bring some chairs and maybe some food for the cookout are more than welcome!!!

1. VaBchXrunner
2. Revobreaker & wife- hood strut install
3. HottacoX/MsHottacoX - BBK install, gauge led swap, OEM camera install in an 06, HID reverse lights... SubX interior eh Justin.... Haha and if we really feel ambitious a Cluch and fly...
4. Bombs - extra clowns and gay chicken
5. on to the neXt - gauge color change
6. Ntinhri- 95%
7. FUTBLR - aka mikey
8. Yardie - maybe
9. VIPDreamin (formerly X-Travagant)- Maybe...between kid runs and diaper changes
10. Murderface(formerly ChristDenied) and Mrs Murderface
11. Irunnit+1 - DTLT + wideband gauge
12. Gadget
13. My68ur8trd
14. Tunedx maybe
15. Itsme71190 (maybe)
16. Clewis333 (if the navy permits) - Want to do a Pillar gauge mount with afr and boost gauges
17. Limitless+1
18. widdo and mrs widdo (army permitting)
19. cbfields4
20. True
21. mr2adam

Last edited:

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
VA BCH MEET:
1. VaBchXrunner

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Sounds wicked:top:
My plan: leave friday morning about 5am to make er for dinner, if someone has a bed for the Ms and I then cool. I plan on sticking around VB for a few days(will get a hotel regardless for that part) then taking it easy and cruising back Tues/Wed ish breaking up the drive home....

Got lots of mods to get done all depends on who wants to do what.... I will list em and we can see what's realistic.

VA BCH MEET:
1. VaBchXrunner
3.HottacoX/MsHottacoX - BBK install, gauge led swap, OEM camera install in an 06, HID reverse lights... SubX interior:biggrin: eh Justin.... Haha and if we really feel ambitious a Cluch and fly...

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
Slick edit, i was begining to think you didnt like me:laugh:

bombs

"Affliction Guy"
Reaction score
VA BCH MEET:
1. VaBchXrunner
3.HottacoX/MsHottacoX - BBK install, gauge led swap, OEM camera install in an 06, HID reverse lights... SubX interior:biggrin: eh Justin.... Haha and if we really feel ambitious a Cluch and fly...
4. Bombs

* I'll start getting some parts together for the clutch petal mod. Do we need to bring any tools? I'll probably bring my jack stands and floor jack just in case.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
VA BCH MEET:
1. VaBchXrunner
3. HottacoX/MsHottacoX - BBK install, gauge led swap, OEM camera install in an 06, HID reverse lights... SubX interior eh Justin.... Haha and if we really feel ambitious a Cluch and fly...
4. Bombs

FYI, next time it's just as simple as copy and paste bro :top:

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
I was gonna say the same hampster!

What's wrong Matt you wanna be #7 don't like 6??

@revo yeah you snuck in there while I was typing, I am on my phone so I didn't see your post, sorry man quick edit haha

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm going to try to make it, but I'm not going to put my name on the list until I know it's a go. We just bought Maria a 2011 Outlander Sport so we're trying to settle into the payments.

ntinhri

Reaction score
VA BCH MEET:
1. VaBchXrunner
4. Bombs
6. Ntinhri- 95%

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
0. Yardie - maybe
1. VaBchXrunner
4. Bombs
6. Ntinhri- 95%

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score
-1. VIPDreamin (formerly X-Travagant)- Maybe...between kid runs and diaper changes
0. Yardie - maybe
1. VaBchXrunner
4. Bombs
6. Ntinhri- 95%

VaBchXRunner

"The Bargain Baron"
Reaction score
-1. VIPDreamin (formerly X-Travagant)- Maybe...between kid runs and diaper changes
0. Yardie - maybe
1. VaBchXrunner
4. Bombs
6. Ntinhri- 95%
7. FUTBLR - aka mikey

Last edited by a moderator:

Murderface

Reaction score
-2. Murderface(formerly ChristDenied) and Mrs Murderface
0. Yardie - maybe
1. VaBchXrunner
4. Bombs
6. Ntinhri- 95%
7. FUTBLR - aka mikey

We've already talked about making this trip and she's down. Just not sure she'll be able to handle being away from her two little girls for 3 days. We'll see.
I'll bring a bag o tools to help with any installs anyone has(Corey we can do ur BBK no prob)

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Right on man:top: I'll bring the dew!

ultraxr

Reaction score
I wish I could attend. Unfortunately, I'll out of the area for work.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
You clowns having to be different, list updated for the simple minded :laugh:

1. VaBchXrunner
4. Bombs
6. Ntinhri- 95%
7. FUTBLR - aka mikey
8. Yardie - maybe
9. VIPDreamin (formerly X-Travagant)- Maybe...between kid runs and diaper changes

bombs

"Affliction Guy"
Reaction score
1. VaBchXrunner
4. Bombs - extra clowns
6. Ntinhri- 95%
7. FUTBLR - aka mikey
8. Yardie - maybe

Top Bottom