Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Official VA BCH MEET Plans & Sign Up

Limitless

Reaction score
Great meet, had lots of fun drinking at the hotel and throwing ping pong balls at beer cans. Still pissed i had to wake up this morning to find someone threw floor tiles at my truck and put some nice nicks in the paint and windows. But i guess it beats having to break my own window to get in my truck (Jeff).

Murderface

Reaction score
ya Lee I forgot I had them in my truck till I got home and unpacked. Guess I owe u some zip ties huh?

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
Jeff had a rough weekend huh. Well at least he is happy with the way his truck is running.

Yeah John I'll have to get u back next time.

No gay chicken, but I think yardie wanted to grab my ass and give me a kiss :dontknow:

redarkx

Reaction score
Gadget said:
Awesome meet.

Just some highlights.

Police activity

Eviction

Hit and run

No cable tv for a whole neighborhood

Got a VIP tour of some Special Warfare Combat Craft

Don't buy used TRD brakes from eBay

Triple task bolting

Something went on with ping pong balls and beer that I did not understand.

I have to cut out early to help search for a dog that got loose. Can't wait until the next meet.

G

Sounds like a hell of a time boys!

Gadget

Reaction score
It was a good meet even if there was no gun play.

The good news is we found the dog and it is back with its family!!

G

bombs

"Affliction Guy"
Reaction score
That was a great meet. Corey, at least you know what to do now for the brakes and you cleaned out all the rust lol
It was good to see old faces and meet new ones, can't wait until the next time.

Murderface

Reaction score
Tom u were cracking me up when u were doin the intel for us after the water/beer can throwing debacle LMAO! Great meeting u wish u coulda stuck around for Saturday nights fun!

Also how bout me and Cory having our own fart contest bwahahahaha

Last edited:

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Haha it would be a close one John!!!

Great meet guys had tons of fun!! Heading back to Canada tomorrow I will post pics and vids when I am home!

Yeah it sucks about my brakes, but I will get it sorted out with G and get it straight!!
Story is I ordered a bbk from eBay, it was just calipers lines and mounting brackets.... Ordered up the hats rotors and pads and never having looked at brakes was going to install them at the mod day.....

Got the stock brakes off only to discover the mounting brackets were wrong!!!! Fawk!! The kit is for a six lug taco, sized it up with Justin's(my68ur8trd) rig to be sure.

So put the stock brakes back on and will double check the proper piston sizes and get the right brackets and lines from G!

Small set back but overall had tons of fun!!!

And the Ms and I went back to the range on sunday, pics will come soon :)

Murderface

Reaction score
276 miles, 3/4 tank of gas to Va Beach,
Getting to hang out with a bunch of friends thx to XRU,
The look on G's face before going into the bathroom after I just killed it........Priceless!

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
Wish I had know you were going to the range, I would have stuck around sunday a lil longer

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah it was a last minute choice, had to wait almost an hour to get a shooting lane....

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
I wish you I had given you guys my number so I could meet up with you at the range.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
I wish you I had given you guys my number so I could meet up with you at the range.

Awe you thought I was dead sexy and wanted a second date eh? LoL

just arrived back home long day of driving from Philly but had a great time. Pics after R&R:top:

bombs

"Affliction Guy"
Reaction score
Haha John, I was a badass spy! I was just some guy who happen to see what happened lol. For a while u had them convinced not only that it came from the wrong floor, but I even had them thinking it came from their own room haha

Top Bottom