Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Official: X-travaganza

lenie03

Reaction score
X-travaganza.....

Cancelled :(

Last edited:

Vince77

Reaction score
0) Lenie
1) Brett
3) Super Werty
4) Vince77

Finally came up with a name eh? I like it.

BlackCat

Reaction score
0) Lenie
1) Brett
3) Super Werty
4) Vince77
5) BlackCat (very very strong maybe)

BSP 05 X-Runner

Reaction score
0) Lenie
1) Brett
2) Super Werty
3) Vince 77
4) BlackCat (very very strong maybe)
5) Salvi-X (foe sho)

rav-o-nation

Reaction score
maybe for me might have a new job by then and no vacation yet. i will if i can tho will know more buy the end of the year

SicilianMobster

Reaction score
0) Lenie
1) Brett
2) Super Werty
3) Vince 77
5) Salvi-X (foe sho)
6) Sicilian Mobster

BSP 05 X-Runner

Reaction score
0) Lenie
1) Brett
2) Super Werty
3) Vince 77
5) Salvi-X (foe sho)
6) Sicilian Mobster
7) J-StradaXR ( a strong maybe as well )

gregincali

Reaction score
Very cool we can make that. My Daughter & Grand Daughter are in Reno. We'll get a two-fer:rock::rock:

0) Lenie
1) Brett
2) Super Werty
3) Vince 77
5) Salvi-X (foe sho)
6) Sicilian Mobster
8) gregincali & Size Zero

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
employee discount on rooms at the HORIZON for $40...:smile:

I can't promise anything but I'll try my hardest to make it...I got tons of friends that are from Tahoe City (North side)...good excuse to go and visit them...:top:

wisenthefools

"Ricky Bobby"
Reaction score
My old stompin grounds. I got friends and family in nor cal and Carson city so I'm down....Should have more mods by then too!!!!

0) Lenie
1) Brett
2) Super Werty
3) Vince 77
5) Salvi-X (foe sho)
6) Sicilian Mobster
9) Wisenthefools

butters607

Reaction score
My old stompin grounds. I got friends and family in nor cal and Carson city so I'm down....Should have more mods by then too!!!!

0) Lenie
1) Brett
2) Super Werty
3) Vince 77
5) Salvi-X (foe sho)
6) Sicilian Mobster
9) Wisenthefools
10) Ketchup and mrs ketchup
11) Butters607 and mrs Butters607

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
ok for me to get the employee discount at the Horizon Lake Tahoe (Heavenly) <-click for link, I need to start getting a head count of who's going to be able to attend this. I know the Director of Sales for that hotel personally and he always hooks it up for my family and I. 1 thing everyone needs to keep in mind once I get the list of how many people are guaranteed going I will forward that list to my contact and he will inform me on the prices for rooms and how many rooms are necessary for an even like this. They only have 2 styles of rooms there: 1 King or 2 Double/Full beds per room. Once I confirm with all of those participating in this event you CANNOT back out of the reservation because you will be jeopardizing my family and I from being able to get further discounts in the future. Because my companies corporation policy has changed I cannot use my own employee discount for family/friends unless I am there to physically check each and every one of you guys in. That's the reason why I would prefer to go the route I mentioned above that way my contact can give a group discount for as many rooms needed and the best discount possible for the time. The earlier the rooms are reserved the cheaper it will be. Remember Tahoe is extremely packed during the summer so just like the winter season rooms get booked up fairly quickly...

SicilianMobster

Reaction score
Hell ya lenie this is turning big!!!! more people the cheaper it gets... also not gonna be the only 4x4 now that wertys comin lol

lenie03

Reaction score
Jay that is awesome, and yes it's lookin good so far but I know it's early. Come on XRU this one has great potential but it'll take our members committment to make it so.

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
around that time my girl and son should be in hawaii for the summer while I'm up in LV working...so it will be a lot easier for me to take some time off work to make the nice 7 hour drive up to Tahoe...

mind if I post this up on TW to get some more of the VEGAS 4x4 Crew in on this? TW for nor-cal and Nevada crew have already planned a snowboarding trip up in Tahoe in January...I'm sure they would be down for a summer meet...

I may even be able to borrow a friends boat for the weekend so we can do some wakeboarding...:smile:

Top Bottom