Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

**Official XFE 2009 Pics**

VaBchXRunner

"The Bargain Baron"
Reaction score
New XFE event, luggage cart racing.....ehh

yardies kinky hair might take first:crinklehair:

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
More vids!!!! Might be some foul language so may be nsfw!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtDcD5otHH4

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

IMO our Desk Chair races at teh NC CRuise meet were better. There is a video out there, but I cant find it. Its in one of the NC Cruise meet threads.

You guys are still crazy though.....next XFE has to be a full 4 day event.

Attachments

• DSCN0255.jpg
    DSCN0255.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 111
Last edited:

Jay Swift

"The Philippine Bean"
Reaction score
Awesome pics and vids guys! :top: sux I missed it :frown:

Alexrunner

Reaction score
Bah Im soo jealous. I wish I couldve made it!!! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Ill be at the next one for sure!

Derk'sxr

I like Girl's Shoes
Reaction score
More vids! hahahahaha

I love to say that i remeber all of this but i don't!!!!!!! Slywhitty and I just have set the bar for x-fest. But the thing that most of you don't know it that the crazyest thing we did this weekend wasn't even on tape!!!! It involves Zach having to pee and the State Trooper SUV that was close by!!!!:biggrin:

:canada:FTMFW

Last edited:

Gadget

Reaction score
Those are some very nice pictures.

What gives with the pickup under the trailer?? I totally missed that one.

G

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Those are some very nice pictures.

What gives with the pickup under the trailer?? I totally missed that one.

G

Justin, Joey, Will, and I went to the car wash down the street by Home Depot (sorry Steve) on Saturday morning. When we got there the truck was sitting there under the trailer :laugh:. The road was like ice so I imagine the same thing that happened to Chad happened to this poor bastard. Slid off the road down the hill, and :ahhhhh: right under the trailer.

I don't see anything! :hmmmm2:

Click the link silly :eviltongue:

Last edited:

TACOMATOSED

Reaction score
So many good times like there always are at X-Fest. Party was in mine and B.J.'s room friday night. I just want to send a special thanks to Steve. When I pulled the covers back to fall into bed around 4:30 (fri night/sat morn) there were about 15 beer caps strategically placed in my bed. By the time I finished my little scavenger hunt and finally got to sleep we received 2 wake up calls...at 5:00 a.m. Apparently steve was worried about us over sleeping and missing out on Saturday's festivities. Thanks for looking out Steve...we owe you one :biggrin:
We woke up in the mormning to our Donuts being eaten and replaced in the box with a chic-fil-a box, more beer caps, a beer bottle, and some used napkins!
Needless to say party was not in our room Sat night :laugh:

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score

Sucks to be that guy....:laugh:

Hampster, you shouldnt be posting those steamy pics of you and your girl. :rolleyez:

So many good times like there always are at X-Fest. Party was in mine and B.J.'s room friday night. I just want to send a special thanks to Steve. When I pulled the covers back to fall into bed around 4:30 (fri night/sat morn) there were about 15 beer caps strategically placed in my bed. By the time I finished my little scavenger hunt and finally got to sleep we received 2 wake up calls...at 5:00 a.m. Apparently steve was worried about us over sleeping and missing out on Saturday's festivities. Thanks for looking out Steve...we owe you one :biggrin:
We woke up in the mormning to our Donuts being eaten and replaced in the box with a chic-fil-a box, more beer caps, a beer bottle, and some used napkins!
Needless to say party was not in our room Sat night :laugh:

:laugh::laugh: Good stuff!
And for once, Shortbus was not involved.

Last edited:
Top Bottom