Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

oh yeah moment of truth

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
hey cant bull shit a bull shitter sorry im pretty sure you were serious on that one so your saying my truck would dyno then at 434hp anywhere else stage 2 urd mk3? man stop your not bullshitting your way outta this one

Its very possible that you may put down 434 HP, or you could put down less then you dynod recently (depending on the dyno). That is why dynos are tuning tools, and tracks or accel videos/logs are the truth makers.

I can make a 600 HP dyno graph but it means nothing if the truck doesn't get up and go.

I was being sarcastic... I will quote myself. Ready..? Watch this!

Quoted from above:
"Higher elevation tracks offer up a benefit as well (less air resistance)... haha"

..See what I did there with that haha? The haha above is a strategically placed form of folly to hint towards the fact that I was actually joking when making that thin air resistance comment.

But hey.... I can make shit up too!

I own a unicorn ranch.

See?

butters607

Reaction score
Its very possible that you may put down 434 HP, or you could put down less then you dynod recently (depending on the dyno). That is why dynos are tuning tools, and tracks or accel videos/logs are the truth makers.

I can make a 600 HP dyno graph but it means nothing if the truck doesn't get up and go.

I was being sarcastic... I will quote myself. Ready..? Watch this!

Quoted from above:
"Higher elevation tracks offer up a benefit as well (less air resistance)... haha"

..See what I did there with that haha? The haha above is a strategically placed form of folly to hint towards the fact that I was actually joking when making that thin air resistance comment.

But hey.... I can make shit up too!

I own a unicorn ranch.

See?

unicron ranch on rainbow road!

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
unicron ranch on rainbow road!

Yes! ****, how did you know this?

You stalking my URD hating ass?

Note to all Kiddies: Do not call gadget, deathshadow does not hate URD or gadget or the URD supercharger. Do not bother the guy, this has been merely some internet ejaculation.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
WOW Kiddies, I CAN FEEL MY ***** BULGING WITH FURY FROM HAVING A SUPERCHARGER!!!!! ZOMG< I JUST WANTS TO FILL LADIES WITH DONNY B'S LUVBUTTA...... UNLEASH THE SEMEN!!!!!! FURY< RAGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SACK FULL OF PRIDE< SACK FULL OF JUSTICE!!!!! TOOOOO INFINITY AND BEYOND MUTHA ****A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2cf3yo9.png
2cf3yo9.png
2cf3yo9.png
2cf3yo9.png
2cf3yo9.png
2cf3yo9.png
2cf3yo9.png
2cf3yo9.png
2cf3yo9.png
2cf3yo9.png
2cf3yo9.png
2cf3yo9.png
2cf3yo9.png
2cf3yo9.png
2cf3yo9.png
2cf3yo9.png
2cf3yo9.png
2cf3yo9.png
2cf3yo9.png
2cf3yo9.png
2cf3yo9.png
2cf3yo9.png
2cf3yo9.png
2cf3yo9.png

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
WOW Kiddies, I CAN FEEL MY ***** BULGING WITH FURY FROM HAVING A SUPERCHARGER!!!!! ZOMG< I JUST WANTS TO FILL LADIES WITH DONNY B'S LUVBUTTA...... UNLEASH THE SEMEN!!!!!! FURY< RAGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SACK FULL OF PRIDE< SACK FULL OF JUSTICE!!!!! TOOOOO INFINITY AND BEYOND MUTHA ****A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2cf3yo9.png
2cf3yo9.png
2cf3yo9.png
2cf3yo9.png
2cf3yo9.png
2cf3yo9.png
2cf3yo9.png
2cf3yo9.png
2cf3yo9.png
2cf3yo9.png
2cf3yo9.png
2cf3yo9.png
2cf3yo9.png
2cf3yo9.png
2cf3yo9.png
2cf3yo9.png
2cf3yo9.png
2cf3yo9.png
2cf3yo9.png
2cf3yo9.png
2cf3yo9.png
2cf3yo9.png
2cf3yo9.png
2cf3yo9.png

rofl wreckless donny

butters607

Reaction score

2cf3yo9.png
2cf3yo9.png
2cf3yo9.png
2cf3yo9.png
2cf3yo9.png
2cf3yo9.png
2cf3yo9.png
2cf3yo9.png
2cf3yo9.png
2cf3yo9.png
2cf3yo9.png
2cf3yo9.png
2cf3yo9.png
2cf3yo9.png
2cf3yo9.png
2cf3yo9.png
2cf3yo9.png
2cf3yo9.png
2cf3yo9.png
2cf3yo9.png
2cf3yo9.png
2cf3yo9.png
2cf3yo9.png
2cf3yo9.png

wow just a straight up tyrettes character we got here you foamin?

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Nice numbers Dan. All that matters is ur truck is bad fast n gonna get faster. Its liked faster than most Xs here. Butt dyne matters most :)

fergy016

Reaction score
Are you planning on getting the truck back on a dyno that can read AF/TQ/HP/RPM/MPH? I was just curious to see a completed dyno run with all information that can be logged, logged.

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Hey either way we can figure out your TQ curve for you based on the HP curve via the formula, its very easy to do so.

We just need to know approximately what RPM you started your pull at (which we can probably estimate based on MPH).

Here on our dyno (FP Mustang & an older dynojet 248x) if you dont get the tach pickup correct the HP curve is not correct.

I had this problem with my truck when I was setting it up as well, I ended up grabbing it at the coil itself.

typically I use a loop wire, I was trying to use a gator on the XR and it wasn't working well.

Are you planning on getting the truck back on a dyno that can read AF/TQ/HP/RPM/MPH? I was just curious to see a completed dyno run with all information that can be logged, logged.

Not a hole lot of options here in EP

butters607

Reaction score

If you look at the bottom of the dyno slip it does read mph and afr I wouldn't run my truck without reading the afrs and its a dynojet 248 series it reads all of that its just getting the clip to hook on the coil properly is the pain in the ass it just wouldn't read perfect the guy is gonna email me a graph of the torque it did record it on the last run but only picked up the begining of the run then cut out in the middle and picked it up again on the top end and read it till finish to 381 ft lbs of torque

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Those are good numbers. Now, if the equipment is having a tough time getting a reading from the coil wires, cut or peel back that black coating that all of the wires are wrapped up in. It will help. I have already encountered the similar issue, and that is what I had to do to get a good reading.

P.S. DS has valid information. Whether you like it or not, it is valid. As well as the fact is that before this whole thread got twisted around like a clover in Dallas, what he is trying to do is just get the other two pieces of info necessary to build a torque curve for you. Since you don't have one.

If you have the info he was asking for, help yourself out, v.s paying for another dyno. If not, so be it. I am quite curious how this became a one sided pissing match anyway. :stupid: (subtle sarcasm lol)

Needless to say, I bet when that you would have higher numbers if you did a dyno here in October during Texfest. It will be cooler, and a lower elevation. :top: Also PowerFab has a dynojet.

butters607

Reaction score
Those are good numbers. Now, if the equipment is having a tough time getting a reading from the coil wires, cut or peel back that black coating that all of the wires are wrapped up in. It will help. I have already encountered the similar issue, and that is what I had to do to get a good reading.

P.S. DS has valid information. Whether you like it or not, it is valid. As well as the fact is that before this whole thread got twisted around like a clover in Dallas, what he is trying to do is just get the other two pieces of info necessary to build a torque curve for you. Since you don't have one.

If you have the info he was asking for, help yourself out, v.s paying for another dyno. If not, so be it. I am quite curious how this became a one sided pissing match anyway. :stupid: (subtle sarcasm lol)

Needless to say, I bet when that you would have higher numbers if you did a dyno here in October during Texfest. It will be cooler, and a lower elevation. :top: Also PowerFab has a dynojet.

I understand yes it would probably read higher in a.cooler temps and better elevation b.if it is incorrect how come they all read right in the same general area for all the runs? Also I did get some of the torque reading it just wasn't a complete graph because of the connection to the.coil but for the record I'm pretty sure this is damn close to what its going to read anywhere else when I go in for the stage 3 dyno I will make sure they get it perfect this is the only dyno around that could do my truck!

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
b.if it is incorrect how come they all read right in the same general area for all the runs?

Nobody ever said it was incorrect. Its a damn number that at the end of the day really doesn't mean shit.
Its more for bragging rights than useful information. Kind of like Boost PSI. Doesn't mean shit but everyone loves to talk about how much they got.

butters607

Reaction score
Nobody ever said it was incorrect. Its a damn number that at the end of the day really doesn't mean shit.
Its more for bragging rights than useful information. Kind of like Boost PSI. Doesn't mean shit but everyone loves to talk about how much they got.

im not bragging this is also so people know what they are getting for their money in the community if they were to run this kit on their vehicle of course every vehicle isn't the same and would be different numbers more than likely but its a general idea of where they would be with this nice supercharger kit?

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score

Ditto.

Your numbers are very consistant and good. Just makes sure to use the same shop that did the first dyno, when you upgrade. That way this is the base line for improvement. :top:

butters607

Reaction score
Ditto.

Your numbers are very consistant and good. Just makes sure to use the same shop that did the first dyno, when you upgrade. That way this is the base line for improvement. :top:

Oh yeah most definetley the shop I took it too was full of street drag racing cars I saw this and got pics cause I know there's been talk of doing this! It's a mustang and gonna be pushing 1200 hp this is one of like 40 cars that were in the shop if you dont knwhat this is its a triple charged mustang in the works twin turbo with a eaton roots charger I think not for sure but can't remember what he told me exactly

IMAG0132.jpg

IMAG0131.jpg

IMAG0130.jpg

Last edited:

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
Ditto.

Just makes sure to use the same shop that did the first dyno, when you upgrade. That way this is the base line for improvement. :top:

This is where dyno numbers really start to mean something IMO. Seeing what kind of performance increase you get with the mods. It would have been great if you had gone to the shop and got a baseline before installing the MKIII. Then people can really get a sense of what the URD supercharger kits are capable of as far as performance gains.

butters607

Reaction score
This is where dyno numbers really start to mean something IMO. Seeing what kind of performance increase you get with the mods. It would have been great if you had gone to the shop and got a baseline before installing the MKIII. Then people can really get a sense of what the URD supercharger kits are capable of as far as performance gains.

With all of my supporting mods I bet you I gained from going na to boosted stage 2 100 to 110hp gain I was probably at or just under 300 hp witha all the.mods maybe I'm wrong but.its fair to say that those gains are darn close

Top Bottom