Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ohh hias

Touge

Reaction score
Hey,
Been lurking the site for a bit and now that its coming closer to buying my x-runner thought i would sign up. I always wanted an x since i was in high school but didnt really see myself driving a truck lol. In the past 4,5 years ive owned 3 240s( one being an rb coupe), rx7 fd3s, ls400, sc300, and current car being the wifes S2000. So with needing a truck im going with the x hoping to find a good BSP in the next few months. Little info on me, Im currently in the USMC out in South Carolina so if anyone is around would love for a ride along :top:

harjms

Reaction score
Hey,
Been lurking the site for a bit and now that its coming closer to buying my x-runner thought i would sign up. I always wanted an x since i was in high school but didnt really see myself driving a truck lol. In the past 4,5 years ive owned 3 240s( one being an rb coupe), rx7 fd3s, ls400, sc300, and current car being the wifes S2000. So with needing a truck im going with the x hoping to find a good BSP in the next few months. Little info on me, Im currently in the USMC out in South Carolina so if anyone is around would love for a ride along :top:

Welcome. Hopefully you'll be able to find a BSP shortly. Im in Charleston and picked up my first X about a month ago. This site is extremely helpful. A lot of smart people, and a bunch of experience.

Touge

Reaction score
Thanks. You ever go out to the meets out there in Charleston?

harjms

Reaction score
Thanks. You ever go out to the meets out there in Charleston?

Not yet. Didn't know there were any down here. I've only seen about 3 since I've been down here. But haven't looked for them until I've owned mine either. Maybe one day? There's quite a few car shows though. The corvette club hosts a lot of show throughout the area. Maybe ill hit up one of those to check it out, not to enter. ;)

Touge

Reaction score
LoL i know what you mean the sav car meets on Saturdays has a lot of vettes and mustangs.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground and good hunting! :top:

Touge

Reaction score
Your welcome lol. and shopping is going ehhhh found a couple but price seems steep for the miliage.

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Welcome to the underground man...This is the best place on the internet for Xr stuff..

Touge

Reaction score
Ive noticed lol. This is one of the better forums ive been on.

Touge

Reaction score
Thank you. If everything goes well should be getting one. Just gotta sell my Advans and move into the new house.

I<3JDM

Reaction score
Once you drive a truck youll never go back drivin a car lol. just kiddin:laugh: Gud luck finding your 1st truck bro! And welcome to the site!

Snakerb

Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Lurked TW at first myself, but soon realized this was the best choice

Top Bottom