Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ok... ok... Just got her back from the painters today

CursedRacing

Reaction score
Well after a long wait I finally got my truck back from the painters. I had them paint rally stripes... and my headlight inserts SWB... I took pictures of the truck with the stripes but I got the headlights back together too late, and it was too dark to take pictures of the headlights. But here are the pictures I were able to get. What do you all think?

Cursed

Yes I drove it home without the headlights in...
DSC00164.JPG

Glare!
DSC00161.JPG

DSC00159.JPG

The inserts
DSC00162.JPG

Here is the URL to my Picasa site to see the full versions....

http://picasaweb.google.com/Chrishhall/NewPaintJobAndHeadlights

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice looking! I like the pin strip on the sides of the stripes. Nice touch. Looks like he did a good job with the paint and I don't really think $650 is that bad.

Troskey

Reaction score
man...i was close to sendin you a text askin you where the pics were...but the ride looks dope!! we gotta meet up again before you head out!!

CursedRacing

Reaction score
Troskey, for sure man! Hit me up, I don't really have anything planned for this weekend. Oh, and I'm taking friday off.

Cursed

07xrunner

Reaction score
looks good always have liked the white stripes on the swb

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Very nice... i like the size of the strips... great choice :top:

CursedRacing

Reaction score
thanks guys... I got the heads lights in and they look AWESOME!!! They are SWB inside now and look soooooo good! I can't wait till tomorrow to get some pics and post them up!

Cursed

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
Oh heck yeah!!! :top: That's nice! I dunno why I didn't like most of the other color-matched headlights :hmmmm2: Are you the first one to leave the reflector silver? (that didn't do black)

CursedRacing

Reaction score
I don't know, I didn't think that anyone painted the reflector. I read how to do it in the "How-to" forum, and it said to just paint the insert, so I took it apart and brought the insert to the same guy who painted the stripes because he was mixing up some blue to fix a spot on my truck where some "jerk-o" slammed their car door into me.

Cursed

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think it looks great! Good work! :rock:

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Looks awesome :top:! Good thing you don't live in California. You would get a ticket in no time running without the reflectors!

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
Top Bottom