Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

On my way to work I stopped by Shuck's.

46&2_X

Reaction score
I picked up a few things :biggrin:.

Clay bar, polish, prep, some towels and other goodies.

My truck came from the dealer with a few scratches in the clear from the dealer. They paid a guy to fix him (he did an awesome job btw). But I can still see a few light scratches here and there.

Well, they also didn't wash it (it's been raining almost nonstop). So right now my baby is dirty.

Well I'm going to go all out tommrow. Wash, clay bar, paint prep, and wax.

Anybody ever use a clay bar before? Any tips to dispense?

What about the prep, and polish? It's Mequirar's(I can't ever spell it) step 1 & 2 products.

I'm gonna have this thing so shiny and smooth sunlight will slide off it :rockon:.

Grumpy

Reaction score
Quickie reply, abridge version. This is the method I use. Its best when done in the shade. Rinse thoughly, soap her up like you were washing normally, rinse again, soap her up one more time and use the clay. Soap will keep the clay lube, so just gently glide it across the painted surfaces. Clay should be spread to the size of your palm. Knead the clay as it become loaded with debrits. Rinse one more time. Lite polish to clean up any minor scratches. Throw on the wax to seal in your hard work. Take multiple pics and post 'em up for everyone to see.

Top Bottom