Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

One Pic. Say's It All....

Turn1

Reaction score
Kale truck is the S-Runner TRD should've built. The extra-cab just makes U-Turns a pain in the a55. He gets better mpg w/his S/C 4 cyl vs. my S/C 6 cyl, plus he can keep up...best of both worlds!

project-c2

Reaction score
Nice pics guys. Shawn is editing and trying out this motion capture program to smooth out the bounciness of my truck while filming. Should be out some time this week. Looked pretty good.

shook

Reaction score
Nice pics guys. Shawn is editing and trying out this motion capture program to smooth out the bounciness of my truck while filming. Should be out some time this week. Looked pretty good.

sweet! The last video was dope!!! Cant wait to see it.:top:

shook

Reaction score
sweet! The last video was dope!!! Cant wait to see it.:top:

Weird..... I dont remember posting this but Ill agree, the last video was dope ! cant wait to see it :top:

project-c2

Reaction score
I dunno. Didn't go to work today. LOL I'll see how it is tomorrow.

Hi_On_X

Reaction score
Can't wait till the video comes out..... :biggrin:

Turn1

Reaction score
Shawn da man for risking his life in the back of Kyle's bed going over that near vertical hill at the shrimp truck!

Zan

Reaction score
that RR is friggin sick... almost makes me wish i got the red one... almost, black is faster though... haha... nice turn out... i should keep up with forums again and make it out to another cruise... haha..

TXR-HI

Reaction score
808_devil: Wish you can be there if you had an x-runners?. I saw Pre-Runners and S-Runners there.. you should join us

Team RuKkus

Reaction score
ah, I missed it. Maybe next time, but check this flyer out.

Attachments

• summer bang.jpg
    summer bang.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 110

carolinyens

Reaction score
Thats a lot of sexyness to have no ladies in it. No offense to any women.:adore:

Top Bottom