Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Ontario Meet

Superloki24

Reaction score
Ok guys, I know of a few of us X owners here in SW Ontario so I was thinking that we could get together some weekend near the GTA area. I would be open to suggestions as to where, but here are some of my ideas:
  • Grand Bend (the track there is open to anybody on Friday nights....)
  • Collingwood
  • Somewhere near Barrie on Lake Simcoe
  • Owen Sound
Timeline I was looking for was sometime in May-June, let me know what you guys think. XRs are a rare breed here in Canada and I think it would be crazy to see a handfull of them in the same place.

Bonus if we go to Grand Bend for the track and the bikinis.....lol

Tunedx

Reaction score
I'm in depending what weekend we are aiming for

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
funny thing is i was gonna start a thread for this in a few days!! lol im in depending when.. Lets wait for some others to see this and we will go from there!! Mike you in for the track too?? lol Also for me June would be better. I am moving the end of this month so i have a bunch of crap to deal with. so a lil later the better!

Last edited:

Superloki24

Reaction score
Ok how does 11-13 Jun sound? I am sure there would be something going on somewhere, where ever we decide to go.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
I would be in, June 1Oth is my birthday, so that weekend would be good to get loose on the track with the X!! I am glad that you put this out there superloki24, the more time people have to plan for it the better

Tunedx

Reaction score
I'm not sure if June will be a good month. I have my birthday June 13th and my father in laws the weekend after that to celebrate

SSSXR

Reaction score
I'm down whenever, wherever. as long as there is enough notice so i can plan, and hopefully i won't be out of town working since i travel a bit for work.

also i won't lie. im down to go to the track but i won't take my baby down it. its my only truck and i want to keep it for a while. :)

Last edited:

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
I wonder if the VaBch boys will come?? They did say that if we planned a meet they would be here for it!!!! lol doubtful but i had to bring it up lol.. Anytime late June is good for me maybe even later if it means more people can come. Derksxr hasnt been on here in a while so im gonna call him and let him know cus im sure he would be down for this as well.

darthyota

Reaction score
you guys should train out to alberta so we can have a super meet in calgary

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
You guys should train out to onterrible and meet up lol or let's do both!!

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
I'd say let's meet in the middle
but there's nowhere good to meet in the middle. Lol

SSSXR

Reaction score
or we could both take the trans canada and meet somewhere in saskatchewan? haha j/ks ive been there enough times. not much to do

SSSXR

Reaction score
Go to Calgary. kthnx.

we'll come, but realize how far of a drive that is for us...

...like i'd expect you all to wash our trucks once we got there AND serve us drinks on command the whole time.

mmhhhmm.

:laugh:

Phoenix

"Snow Ninja"
Reaction score
LOL

Wishful thinking, I'm sure. Although I do get free car washes and I work at a bar.....

hmmmm

SSSXR

Reaction score
and back to the original topic... when do we want to have an ontario meet?

Top Bottom