Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Opinion on Calender format

Would you like to see this in the calender?

• yes

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • no

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Wanted to see if you guys might like a format like this in the calender, the pics will be updated for it just wnated to see you opinions on the overall picture

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
that's worthy of a calendar in my opinion...:adore:

AnthonyF

Banned
Reaction score
A lil biased you are. lol. jk Truck looks good though and looks good all together. I would rather see just XRU or a group photo on the cover. Maybe a variety of trucks/parts so it isn't just one person.

-Ant.

Last edited:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
this is not for the cover this would be for a month, just the format for a page

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
That's dope, run with it. :top:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Would you guys like to have this format for everymonth, i think it might look a little funny if only one month had this format or is it just me who thinks that

X_RUNNIN

Reaction score
i think it would be fine is only one was like that....i dont see what would make it bad if 1 would have it...just makes it different for a different month like instead of seeing only a truck each month, id say a few could have it and a few without so every month isnt almost the same with just a differtent color truck or something. btw a little off topic but when and where would we submit our pics? im sure its not too too soon but i just dont wanna miss it

Vince77

Reaction score
I like that format, even for group pics. Get a nice main pic then a few others, instead of using a whole page for one pic.

Hi_On_X

Reaction score
that would look good on the calender jason..... :top:

Simplex Effect

Reaction score
That is absolutely badass bro!

The TRD Logo needs to be smoothened out on the edges though.

Jaegermeister

The "Tony Hawk" Guy
Reaction score
woh woh woh!! What the supercharger!!:hmmmm2: Is there somthing your not telling us?!?!?!

shaX 07

Reaction score
I like it a lot.. I think we should have some different things in this year's calendar vs last years :top:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
That is absolutely badass bro!

The TRD Logo needs to be smoothened out on the edges though.

definelty needs improvements if it were to go into the calender but it gives you the idea

woh woh woh!! What the supercharger!!:hmmmm2: Is there somthing your not telling us?!?!?!

not i have told you everything, the pic was used for flare, my engine bay is:ahhhhh:

Something like this would be cool for the front page

Last edited:

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
Jason that format is sick...:top: I would definitely pick up a calendar if this was on the front...:biggrin: it only inspires me to do more mods...:rock:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
this entire site is an inspiration for debt, i mean more mods and its worth every bit

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
X2...:biggrin: I completely agree. Its just awesome to see pictures of XRs from all over the country...:top: i am just inspired by that picture to make it to X-FESTs...

this entire site is an inspiration for debt, i mean more mods and its worth every bit

Top Bottom