Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

ordering this combo this week

05Xrunner

Reaction score
ok changed my mind..getting these
328_black_large.jpg

getting them in 20x8.5 Still waiting to hear back from the vendor on what backspacing they are

did a quick chop..I tried to guess on how much bigger the wheel was and make them look like 20's
BWHDR10chop.jpg

Last edited:

05Xrunner

Reaction score
changed my mind again..gonna get these..I never looked at them cause i only thoght they came in chrome or black chrome. But that Lakeshore has them in black
boss-318-bd.JPG

05Xrunner

Reaction score
I dont know...the 5spoke ones are kinda flat when i seen them on the cars.
the 6spoke ones dip in giving them a deeper look to the wheel.
I havnt ordered anything yet and I am still confused. I also would like to see what the Jade R wheels look like on RJ truck as he said they are coming in today

disciple X

Reaction score
yeah.... they look similar. just a lot sharper. the stockers have a rounded look, these are more defined. the stockers arent a bad looking rim by any means though...

i see what you mean about being flat... i kinda like the dished look too. make up your mind. lol.

05Xrunner

Reaction score
well..I made up my mind..I ordered the Boss 328 in black
328_black_large.jpg

I stopped at my local wheel shop just to see what they wanted..figuring it was gonna be way high..End up costing me $1000 out the door..Was only $20 more then if I woulda ordered online and if there is any issues they can do the dealing with fixing for me. So they should be in Monday or Tues

Tunedx

Reaction score
Nice rims but they look too much like the stockers. Should of ordered the Jade r

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
LOl dude... you are just like me... on what rims to get... i have 2 in my mind.

05Xrunner

Reaction score
Nice rims but they look too much like the stockers. Should of ordered the Jade r

spokes way way to skinny...and i really like the stock rims so i dont mind they look like them....jade r are nice but to skinny looking for our bigger trucks i thnk. i loved the satin black on it though over the gloss black

Tunedx

Reaction score
I'm sure once u see them on the x it's going to change alot of minds. Just look at the photoshop thread. They look Badazz!!!!! even in silver.

Top Bottom