Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Oregon State Police Stealth Black Charger

RedXr

Reaction score
My fathers shop works on all the OSP cars. Yesterday I took a picture to remind myself to watch out for this bad boy. Regular plates, you could not spot this thing. Lights are hidden behind grill as you can see and upper windshield. Awesome car, until it pulls you over.
OPS.jpg

InkedRunner

Reaction score
I would probably step to this guy if he was messin with me. ooh that would suck.

RedXr

Reaction score
I would probably step to this guy if he was messin with me. ooh that would suck.

haha...no i heard of this thing tracking down a cbr600rr on the interstate. my pops said my truck wouldnt hang:frown:

Shanes56

Reaction score
THat is sic make me want to be a cop. not really but that is a nice car. When I lived in FL there were a couple (husband and Wife) that were FHP and had a couple custom cop cars. one was a bullit mustang and the other was a monte carlo 2000ish the new nasty body styles but they used to run at morosso.

xrunner5-0

Reaction score
We have a department here that has Chargers, Mustangs, Camaros and GTO's and only the Camaro's are marked. So watch it when your traveling near bridges and tunnels here in MD.

RedXr

Reaction score
ya cops are definetly getting spoiled with ride choice. although city police around here are runnin with low end saturns:laugh:.

XRunninTaco

Reaction score
got those bad boys in my town also ... once i heard sirens ... looked around ... didnt see crap ... and a charger flies by me ... i was like oooooh damn watch out for those bad boys ... even the marked chargers are intimidating ... when they creep up behind u at night with no lights on :ahhhhh:

lucke

Reaction score
welcome to the new police state... our freedoms are being stripped one by one and now what was completely illegal 10 years ago (unmarked police cars still needing gov'ment plates) is no longer. pretty soon, they'll stop painting the cars at all and every tom, dick and harry will be in what could potentially be a cop car:motz:

Last edited:
Reaction score
I haven't seen any in my area...i live in a really small town im sure thats why...im pretty sure Houston has some.

1hotkadota

Reaction score
welcome to the new police state... our freedoms are being stripped one by one and now what was completely illegal 10 years ago (unmarked police cars still needing gov'ment plates) is no longer. pretty soon, they'll stop painting the cars at all and every tom, dick and harry will be in what could potentially be a cop car:motz:

Word. Going down to crapper town.:thumpdown:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Thats a sweet charger, this kind of stuff is getting out of hand, next you will be seeing an enzo as a police car

RedXr

Reaction score
ya this thing had normal plates on it. If i didnt know better i would pull up next to it trying to taunt a race:biggrin:....and then shibam im busted:frown:

blazinx

Reaction score
those chargers cop cars are fast i was doing 70ish saw on on the side of the road about 1000ft whenn he pulled out and i never got close to him

Black-X

Reaction score
They're here in hawaii too. Not only Chargers, but also camaros, mustangs, 4runners, even seen a couple of altima's and g35's.

rich017

Reaction score
Here in FL, they have the mustangs and the Diesel pickups. But I can still spot an unmarked car fairly easily. Grandfather has the unmarked GT mustang. It was wrecked he bought it, and it still had the lights, chip and everything.

hiflyer

Reaction score
yep, unmarked Chargers, and White Ford Trucks (look like work trucks with racks) here in Calgary

Tis why I run a V1 ;)

Top Bottom