Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Orlando Mod Day 3/29-3/30

wshsbears

Reaction score
idk maybe. i might need her to drive me home lol, but she gets bored to tears at these things so i might go by myself, then leave and get her then come back idk
bring her with u. there will be other females hangin out and stuff.. plus rob has 2 kids and if she likes kids, his young son will be in heaven with all the attention

XRobber

Reaction score
My wife will be gone in the middle of the day for about 2 hours - She has some spa appointment....
Anyone bringing a woman wanna make some brownie points? Send them with my wife and $75.00 to the spa.... GUARANTEED to get laid that night.

XRobber

Reaction score
:) Kinda - I needed to watch this thread for this weekend.... I have to go shopping, but dont know how much stuff to get lol

Spyder327

Reaction score
either way, good to know you're alive :laugh:

I need to take a vacation to florida one day

SuperSnipe

Reaction score
might make it this weekend , just depending on couple of things.

by the way , does anyone know the number and address to the wheel shop in Orlando that adjusts the camber. I remember someone mentionedit a while ago but i forgot.

thanks

XRobber

Reaction score
The guys at the shop that took care of the Xrunners has been fired. Sorry bro.

Jon - hop on a flight this weekend man... ill pick ya up at the airport in the rotary :)

xmadcowx

Reaction score
rob you know i just want some spicy Brazilian sausage, with some mustard...maybe some water so I can go back for round 2

wshsbears

Reaction score
might make it this weekend , just depending on couple of things.

by the way , does anyone know the number and address to the wheel shop in Orlando that adjusts the camber. I remember someone mentionedit a while ago but i forgot.

thanks
theres a guy that i go to now for my alignments and i send all my ppl to.. he had an xr with the c2c kit and he'll align it with a 3 year transferrable alignment for $110. the only thing is that the shop he works at is about 15 miles from robs and a lot of turns so it'd be easy to get lost. i'll see if he's workin this weekend at all and let u all know:top:

just so everyone knows:
i have 10 qts. of redline MT-90 tranny oil in my garage right now.

those who already called dibs:
utixrunner
coopstain
xrnrelite

thats all that i remember. if u want it, theres enough for 2 more trucks (each truck takes 1.9qts) if someone speaks up that i forgot that called dibs, its theirs obviously. i order this from my local speed shop and they can get it in within 2 days notice. if someone from far wants the oil, im pretty sure i can talk one of our locals into giving their ration up and putting it in ur truck b/c i'll get it for them from here:top:

$25 for 2 qts. like everything else i do, all i like for u all to pay is the same amount it costs me to get it for u. im not trying to make any profit off of this oil or tinting tails or any of that kind of stuff. i just love doin it and really appreciate u showing ur appreciation for what im doing to better the appearance/performance of ur truck.

Rob, im sure we can find a couple people to send out to get burgers and brats or w/e. i'll have my costco card and its a business membership w/out a picture so literally anyone can use it.

XRobber

Reaction score
rob you know i just want some spicy Brazilian sausage, with some mustard...maybe some water so I can go back for round 2

Before the dance recital?

theres a guy that i go to now for my alignments and i send all my ppl to.. he had an xr with the c2c kit and he'll align it with a 3 year transferrable alignment for $110. the only thing is that the shop he works at is about 15 miles from robs and a lot of turns so it'd be easy to get lost. i'll see if he's workin this weekend at all and let u all know:top:

just so everyone knows:
i have 10 qts. of redline MT-90 tranny oil in my garage right now.

those who already called dibs:
utixrunner
coopstain
xrnrelite

thats all that i remember. if u want it, theres enough for 2 more trucks (each truck takes 1.9qts) if someone speaks up that i forgot that called dibs, its theirs obviously. i order this from my local speed shop and they can get it in within 2 days notice. if someone from far wants the oil, im pretty sure i can talk one of our locals into giving their ration up and putting it in ur truck b/c i'll get it for them from here:top:

$25 for 2 qts. like everything else i do, all i like for u all to pay is the same amount it costs me to get it for u. im not trying to make any profit off of this oil or tinting tails or any of that kind of stuff. i just love doin it and really appreciate u showing ur appreciation for what im doing to better the appearance/performance of ur truck.

Rob, im sure we can find a couple people to send out to get burgers and brats or w/e. i'll have my costco card and its a business membership w/out a picture so literally anyone can use it.
nah - im goin tonight. Just make sure people chip in to pay for all of it lol

wshsbears

Reaction score
nah - im goin tonight. Just make sure people chip in to pay for all of it lol
aight w/e.. we'll have to get a table cloth for the table and some permanent markers, we need to make an autograph sheet for everyone who's been to a meet at ur place :rock: basically we'll just hang it in ur garage somewhere.. probably below the center of ryan's grill :laugh: or maybe we'll get posterboard or something and put it on the wall.. who knows.. it just needs to be easy to take down so the shorties can sign too :biggrin:

im gettin antsy!

rob, make sure u have plenty of gas for ur grill too! don't wanna have to go to winn dixie again when i work at publix lol

rich017

Reaction score
Michael, I was wondering how close to specs he could get my truck and if he is quick. Last time I got my alignment done I sat somewhere for 4 hrs.

denzel05

Reaction score
i'll be there about 9:30, my buddy mike is coming too with his sun faded RR with the zorro mask looking front end. lol.. you'll see what i'm talkin about when you see his truck. i actually think it looks good. don't know about fuseaku and zeus?? i'll p.m. them fri. CALL ME GUYS IF YOU READ THIS!!

MICHAEL, let me know if you need me to bring jack and jack stands, i'll bring my sockets and wrenches and shizzle like that. also have some MT-90, was saving it for a rainy day, but i might drop the tranny fluid sat. anyone wanting bhlm, i'll be more than happy to assist. did my friend mikes last week and i'm doing a chics integra tommorrow.:top:

speckdzl4shzl

"Gym Junkie"
Reaction score
mmmm food......and drinks! :beer:

oh and im thinking im going to be doin a BLHM.........that's if its cool with your oven

Last edited:

wshsbears

Reaction score
Michael, I was wondering how close to specs he could get my truck and if he is quick. Last time I got my alignment done I sat somewhere for 4 hrs.
he gets me in and out in half hour fully aligned he'll get u as close to specs as possible. we'll see..
i'll be there about 9:30, my buddy mike is coming too with his sun faded RR with the zorro mask looking front end. lol.. you'll see what i'm talkin about when you see his truck. i actually think it looks good. don't know about fuseaku and zeus?? i'll p.m. them fri. CALL ME GUYS IF YOU READ THIS!!

MICHAEL, let me know if you need me to bring jack and jack stands, i'll bring my sockets and wrenches and shizzle like that. also have some MT-90, was saving it for a rainy day, but i might drop the tranny fluid sat. anyone wanting bhlm, i'll be more than happy to assist. did my friend mikes last week and i'm doing a chics integra tommorrow.:top:
cool bro, no need for jacks i'll be bringin mine and rob will have his and i'll bring 4 jack stands and rob has 4.. we'll be fine on tools too.. i'm bringin my sockets and he has plenty of tools too.. i've never brought tools to a mod day til i got a whole bunch now so we'll have plenty! bring em if u want though

XRnRElite77

Reaction score

I went today and got the alignment done here. A guy named John did the alignment and got it almost perfect. -1.2 on both sides. it took him about 45 min which is amazing considering it is only the second one he has ever done, the guy that did Micheals and Chris quit so he will have to do. I did an excellent job. I have the spec sheet with me for the alignment before and after - if you wish to see it tomorrow.

I GOT REAR ENDED today which sucks. recovery room quoted 3900 for the repair sucks to be the guy who rearended me. :rock:

Thanks micheal for all the help even though nothing went smoothly :argh:

CRAP... I almost forgot about the MT-90, YES I have a mod to do tomorrow... or is it today

wshsbears

Reaction score
sweet alignment! i was able to get mine to that too, but asked for -1.9:biggrin:

no problem, like i told u, all the problems u could have when doin mods just teach u more and more about ur truck :top:

cya-all in half hour :rock:

I went today and got the alignment done here. A guy named John did the alignment and got it almost perfect. -1.2 on both sides. it took him about 45 min which is amazing considering it is only the second one he has ever done, the guy that did Micheals and Chris quit so he will have to do. I did an excellent job. I have the spec sheet with me for the alignment before and after - if you wish to see it tomorrow.

I GOT REAR ENDED today which sucks. recovery room quoted 3900 for the repair sucks to be the guy who rearended me. :rock:

Thanks micheal for all the help even though nothing went smoothly :argh:

CRAP... I almost forgot about the MT-90, YES I have a mod to do tomorrow... or is it today

Top Bottom