Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Orlando Mod /Party Meet Feeler!

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
If I'm on the Turnpike by 7 I'll be at that rest stop way earlier than both of you and justin lol

X-Run-X-er

Reaction score
Co wanna meet at turnpike and sample at 6am then get Chris on turpike north?

grab breakfast when we get chris?

Last edited:

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
I'll be at that rest stop waiting . I'll probably arrive there around 8am I figure ..

on to the neXt

Reaction score
I wish I would have seen this earlier I would have loved to make that long drive but I'll have to set this one out

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
Don't worry man there will always be others ! So keep a look out :top:. Where are you located anyway?

on to the neXt

Reaction score
North Carolina about mid state so its a nice little haul but I can't find anyone trying to have a meet close to here

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
Well why not start one yourself ? A North Carolina meet ? That way you can meet some people and maybe in the future get a a caravan together when we Florida boys get a big meet together lol

on to the neXt

Reaction score
I've brought it up once or twice, my best friend actually told me about xru right after I bought mine but he's stationed in cali now and is in Japan till late June so I know no one around here with a X

LilRed

Reaction score
I've brought it up once or twice, my best friend actually told me about xru right after I bought mine but he's stationed in cali now and is in Japan till late June so I know no one around here with a X

call it!! we'll have a meet near you. then the northern guys can come down and us floridians can caravan up there! We should plan for it around an event or car show or something.

wshsbears

Reaction score
is this thing still happening? lol lots of mumble jumble these past few pages. what time and whats the address? any special tools needed? is anyone doing drops or any under the truck mods? if not, im bringin a lawn chair and beer. oh yeah, and wearing clothes not meant for crawling under a truck.. is there a swimming pool? I'm up for all day saturday, work sunday so lets make the best of it.

X-Run-X-er

Reaction score
Here is the Address:

932 Horseshoe Falls Dr. Orlando Fl. 32828

Plans: Saturday

Starts at 10 am: modding drinking chillin grillin watever else, Either Dowtown Bars or Clubing or Party at Shawns house. ( thats up to him .. SHAWN LET US KNOW WHATS GOOD FOR SATURDAY NIGHT)

Sunday: Morning Cruise & Photos, then Island of Adventures

Updated List so far:

1) X-Run-X-er - Paint Cup Holder - Islands of Adventure or Seaworld
2) BlackXrunner05 - Islands of Adventure
3) LilRed - Black out Brake Lights/Projector-Blackout Head light/halo projector - Islands of Adventure
4) bmwturnedxrunner - watching everybody else modding there X's - Islands of Adventure
5) AsianTaco -Get the bugs off my truck when I arrive. I don't do well on roller coasters So NO GO for me on Islands of Adventures or Sea World.
6) XRnRElite77 - painting stuff (doing BHLM for everyone lol) - only going sat, gotta work sunday.
7) wshsBears - Possible helping, if not Beer and Lounge Chair Mod
8) RexRunner - Just Talked to Chris he said truck should be turning over with the LS1 in it, Thursday !!! as of right now he is a going !

If anyone else is going which I know more people are put your name on the list so Shawn can expect a certain amount of people to come and acomadate them!!!!!

Micheal I added you to the list bro, Wanna split a mini keg of heineken ?

If not I'm filling a cooler full of Budlight :beer:

AsianTaco

Reaction score
I have not talked to Justin. He went on a cruise and I doubt he has his truck running lol.

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
I'll meet you guys at 8am at the fort pierce rest stop . Hopefully you guys dont fly by it and forget me ,because I definitely dont want to have to speed to catch up haha

bmwturnedxrunner

Reaction score
I'm pretty excited for Saturday, can't wait to roll out with some X's. I'll try and keep up in my slow BMW ;) lol

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
Close means nothing right now lol. We leave Sat. morning. Justin you FAIL again lol.
I wouldnt worry too much ,because there will always be more meets . I'm going to have to put one together anyway to show off the Addco sway bars when i get them and see if I can get any buyers lol

rich017

Reaction score
I get off work at around 5 or 6 so I should be there around 7:30

08x

Reaction score
dam yall if ididnt have to work id go but gotta make money gotta pay off all them bills rite now

Top Bottom