Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

p0430- Catalyst efficiency low bank 2?

GaX-Runner

Reaction score
I know some of the causes but i was wondering if y'all have had the same issue! Just want to narrow my options here! I would appreciate the help!

Gadget

Reaction score
Most likely you have a dead cat.

If you have less than 80,000 miles and less than 8 years old Toyota has to replace the cat under a federally mandated warranty.

If you are outside of that you can replace the cat at your expense or if you convert it to off road use/racing only use you can install the URD Sim.

G

GaX-Runner

Reaction score

If you have less than 80,000 miles and less than 8 years old Toyota has to replace the cat under a federally mandated warranty.

If you are outside of that you can replace the cat at your expense or if you convert it to off road use/racing only use you can install the URD Sim.

G

Well it's def gonna be @ my expense but I was expecting that. I'm hoping it's the pre-cat so I can just get the DTLT headers:top:

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
Well it's def gonna be @ my expense but I was expecting that. I'm hoping it's the pre-cat so I can just get the DTLT headers:top:

the front cats are the only ones monitored. So if you get the DTLTs and an O2 sim you should be good to go. :blurock:

kblozano

Reaction score

G

So i take it with the installation of my DLST headers I wont be covered?

sketches

Reaction score
Im having the same issue right now just no money at the moment to figure out what's making the light go on let me know what fixes it cause I hate the gas millage im getting right now went from average of twenty to now im at like seventeen

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Probably a bad AFR sensor in your case ^^^

Get the codes pulled from Autozone or similar. That will help a lot.

Venomous_X

Reaction score
I know the feeling, I've been fighting a p0138 and a p0157 for a few months but no dough to deal with it.

08x

Reaction score
hey venomous u said uve been fighting thoes codes p0138 and p0157 have you done a recent clutch job or anything that involves removing the transmisson that your getting thoes codes??

Top Bottom