Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Paint Job

Xrunnah07

Reaction score
wat do u guys think of this color that im paintin my truck its a toxic green wit a gold pearl so it will blind pople in the light sorry had to photo shop 2006nightriders truck to get the color right and i slammed it cause im baggin my truck also

isaacfuturetruck.jpg

:top::thumpdown::top::thumpdown:

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
YOU CAN DO IT...:rockon: I like lime green...especially with the BSP...:top: HELLZ YEAH

but you know how small O'ahu is...your XR would stick out like no other...808 :rockon:

Jay Swift

"The Philippine Bean"
Reaction score
Go for it bro :top: But it looks a lil off with BSP on top, any idea for a different top color?

sorry had to photo shop 2006nightriders truck to get the color right and i slammed it cause im baggin my truck also

I'm sure he won't mind :rolleyez: bet he'll save this pic for a new sig :laugh:

Xrunnah07

Reaction score
YOU CAN DO IT...:rockon: I like lime green...especially with the BSP...:top: HELLZ YEAH

but you know how small O'ahu is...your XR would stick out like no other...808 :rockon:

thats why im doin it work at a shop called "MADE YOU LOOK KUSTOMZ" u should see my boss's truck
IMG_0024.jpg
:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
thats why im doin it work at a shop called "MADE YOU LOOK KUSTOMZ" u should see my boss's truck
IMG_0024.jpg
:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

that 2 tone chevy Pink (chamagne) and black is sick...:top: they do say that pink is the new black...:laugh:

but the 80's Yota lifted in the back is sicker...:rockon:

speckdzl4shzl

"Gym Junkie"
Reaction score
that would look sick! the whole thing toxic green or what? i think the whole thing green would be BA

x20Runner05

Reaction score
Nice idea. Would great with some sorta graphic seperation though between the two colors.

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
i think it would look good will have to find set rims that will pull it together too! it sure will be one of a kind! wish i were able do things like that with mine!

KETCHUP

Reaction score
go for it brotha! It will definitely turn some heads!

07SWB

Reaction score
i think 2 tone is getting played out on Xrunners.. there are like 3 or 4 of them with it.. try something more crazy! Cmon man you work at a custom shop, you can do it.

Xrunnah07

Reaction score
i think 2 tone is getting played out on Xrunners.. there are like 3 or 4 of them with it.. try something more crazy! Cmon man you work at a custom shop, you can do it.

well i dont want to get that crazy wit it the color is already crazy but the bags r gonna b more crazy

X-Pablo

Reaction score
Lime Green would be an interesting color, it would definately stand out.

Vashx51

Reaction score
I think that looks real good. I don't know if your up for it but maybe a small fade area between the black and the green just to smooth it out some and give it a line. Just a thought. I've been thinking about painting my truck with black on the top and the RR on the bottom with a fade in the middle so it would role from the red to a smokey red and eventually into the solid black. Figured it would look good like that with a carbon fiber hood and cover. So that's kind of where the thought for a fade comes in plus I think a smoke green would look sweet. Let me know what you think. Oh and I've always like the look of bright green and blue together, but that's just me.

Sykotic336

Reaction score
looks pretty good but yeah you would stand out like nothing lol and i would know thats you:top: why not just make it lexus pearl white? lol i would if i could and maybe along with that add black stripes, would look dope. or do some ghost flames or something lol

Rodriguez

Reaction score
What about you guys paint mine the Lexus Pearl White!?!? Oh, do you guys have a guy that can install alarms and alarm accessories? The second question is serious.

XPC_XR

Reaction score
I actually kinda like it. I say go for it! :top:

Top Bottom