Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Paintball

xrspeedway

Reaction score
Anyone in SoCal in the Orange County riverside etc... Intersted in going paintballing I'm getting a group game going. It will be at SC Village on April 14. If interested let me know. Thanks guys.

GR6RR

Reaction score
oh man, wish I still had my gear.... I used to go SC village a lot and also Camp Pendleton Paintball.

Fun Times! Y'all enjoy!

xrspeedway

Reaction score
oh man, wish I still had my gear.... I used to go SC village a lot and also Camp Pendleton Paintball.

Fun Times! Y'all enjoy!

U can rent the gear there

i'll be down... lets just hope i can get back at work asap

U can its all day but u can just go for a couple games. What time do u have to be at work

Last edited:

Coupe

Reaction score
I like paintball................

XRUPaintBallTeam_zps11ab1c64.jpg

armando_x87

Reaction score
oh i was jobless, but now i got a job. woohoo. time to make money. cuz i got screw bad with last company i worked for.

GR6RR

Reaction score
shit if they're ^ are going. I'm there for sure!

rent?.. won't be fun. need the real stuff to have some fun!

D

dreamers

The paintball park is so big; you could paintball with up to 200 people in massive bush warfare! But it doesn’t matter if you have a big group or small group, you’ll still have an adrenaline pumping, action packed day.

toyota_rod

Reaction score
paintball is fun just too damn expensive....i picked up on airsoft and like it much better..all paintball fields here have days just for airsoft and its getting quite popular..at a fraction of the cost of paint
542697_10200646112823178_966441524_n.jpg

xrspeedway

Reaction score
I did airsoft for a while it was fun. but I think paintball gets my adrenaline pumping more

JFrame

Reaction score
I wish there was a good place to play where I live now. They only place we have I can't stand cause it's ran like crap and everything is geared towards little kids and casual players. The first time I went I was dressed in my speedball gear and was told that I couldn't play because "I looked too intimidating". When they finally let me on the field I got to play two games and was asked to stop running around too much because I was playing too aggressive and they like games to last closer to 20 minutes...

Top Bottom