Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

painted interior

suprabeetle

Reaction score
i finaly finished painting my interior. im not sure how it looks or if i will keep it let me know what you think.
picture.php

rich017

Reaction score
I think it looks good. But it will probably be one of those things that wont look good in a couple yrs.

Colbster

Reaction score
looks like it turned out pretty good! Nice job:top:

STONER-X

Reaction score
looks great, just be careful with the parts that will get touched a lot. finger nails rubbing on it over time will rub it off.

Murderface

Reaction score
Pic is too small for me to tell how good of a job u did so I can't give u any constructive criticism:thumpdown:

sc426hemi

Reaction score
omg that is sexxy! i actually had a thought of doing that same thing this morning. thank you i like it

Coopstain

Reaction score
You could also do something like that in a vinyl sticker type deal... so if you dont like it, u can take it off. I know a guy who makes kits like this. That way you dont have to worry about it getting all scratched up etc. Looks good though from what i can see. Nice work!

suprabeetle

Reaction score
thanks everyone. i sanded it down so there were no bumps on the radio and ac. 4 coats of paint dried for two days. then put three coats of clear so the scratch thing shouldnt be a issue.

coop how did you get just the fog lights on?

Last edited:

Talerra

Reaction score
whats his pricing? and can he do other colors?
You could also do something like that in a vinyl sticker type deal... so if you dont like it, u can take it off. I know a guy who makes kits like this. That way you dont have to worry about it getting all scratched up etc. Looks good though from what i can see. Nice work!

Generation-X

Reaction score
thanks everyone. i sanded it down so there were no bumps on the radio and ac. 4 coats of paint dried for two days. then put three coats of clear so the scratch thing shouldnt be a issue.

coop how did you get just the fog lights on?

I didnt wait two days for mine but I did the sanding (mighta gone overkill but i wanted permanent) and used adhesive promoter and primer to help. The question is how thick of coats did you use of clear. I cleared the crap outta mine but its taken small nicks here and there. Thankfully it wont be difficult to redo it compared to initial paint

Top Bottom