Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Panama City Beach Florida Sp09

baller_mexican

Reaction score
Well Im Going Out There With About At Group Of 20.. My Group Of 6 Is Stayin At The Summit Hotel We Got A Penthouse Which Is The 15th Floor...

I Was Just Wondering If Anyone From Xru Is Gonna Be Down There Or Lives Down There It Would Be Awesome To See A Xru Member Come Party ....

Let Me Know If Ur Going 4096730438

Ill Be There March 7-14th

blackx07

Reaction score
ill be down there wit a group of people!!! :rockon:

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
Hah I live in florida and have never been ! Hell I dont even know where panama city is!

08x

Reaction score
i aint ever been either chirs so its ok i think i no where it panama city is ive heard of it but thats about it

blackx07

Reaction score
im been there multiple multiple times. i love it.

05runner

Reaction score
I love panama city. Thats like spring break capitol. I have been there a couple of times but unfortunately i wont be there this year till may. My job sends me there every year to the navy base down there for work related stuff but ends up being the party of the year which is why we keep going back. LOL.. Have fun bro and watch the cops they dont play down there. Oh Make sure you hit up coyote uglies....:rockon:

Top Bottom